Message For Ftse Traders......

Keep up with it, there's going to be a huge post very soon on it. Probably have to spread it over a few pages or stick it in a word doc.

Just went for the vdmgm £500 100% bonus today, had 200 in the account, blew £80 of it yesterday on a crude trade... Going to have around 1160 in it by the end of the day, then i'll withdraw 500 to make it back to 660 all free. Planning on trading dailies and longer term + scalps with it.

How are your trades today?

hey halo, how are you doing?

Check out ftse 4h, massive rejection.

Currently about 40pence down on a trade ^^

Hung-over?

You already need an account with them, otherwise you could try this offer:
VDM GLOBAL MARKETS

in conjunction with:

VDM GLOBAL MARKETS

the £1000 thing, thats £300 free basically. Although, treat free money like it was your own.

blimey lots of vendors offering free money! someone start an offers thread or is there already one going? we could be like monesysavingexpert.com for traders

nope, got sober around 11pm last night...

range bound it looks!

got out my other 25% at 53.

Going to have another shot at runnign up my vdmgm.

~Good journal spartan, (check picture)

relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

francis, yeah - Soon they'll be giving free money and no spreads. Human psychology right!

I'm also going to write an article for students, half my mates are dumbasses for not taking advantages of these offers and taking opposing positions and clearing their debt.

Where next on ftsE! as typing it busted the highs.

Closed 75% of position @ 4048, stopped out on rest - really didn't expect this new high prior to US open

Matey i'm on skype to shorting at 85 i think, he's aiming for 4060, i'm aiming to go long off this area.

(sigh)

Tell me you're still in the long though!?

No, I'm a mug, too! But I'm not short. There is no signal for me to be short. There was no signal for me to close my long position, either, except for being nervous of whipsaws, but my signal was to re-enter later and I entered a short which I closed after about 8 minutes.

And Keith says that he is thick!

Keith, you are too polite. I should have known that you were talking about me. :(

I've had two losing trades today... -2% on the account, I was up 9% since last Tuesday's start at £500 ... Bad hit on the confidence...

Should i stop trading for today do you think?

I keep taking bad trades, somehow i know there bad but i get caught up in the rush of getting my order done in time. Two crappy short trades in a uptrending 1-hour trend, with massive targets, stupid.

Phil why short at 4085?

wasnt me who did the trade!

halo, perhaps aim to increase 2-5% of the account a day and have a 1% limit on daily losses?

lapalabra. the pivot calc
do you have a pivot at 4033?

4033.2 PIVOT
4072.7 R1

4070 is also a trendline resistance - I am paying a lot of attention to this area

Do you see how pre-market low and open market low correspond on the 10M (key TF market movers look at) with pivot @ 4033.2? I then think what this means for the day for an opening above the pivot with two bounces from/and before the open, re: the word doc I sent you.

Despite all this, I traded like a numpty as usual, my first trade long only made +14 from the open, re-entered on pullback @ 4050

Heading for yesterday's high, maybe good place to exit and wait for pullback and another entry?

(would normally short to scalp, but no no no.... not against the trend!!)

4033.2 PIVOT
4072.7 R1

4070 is also a trendline resistance - I am paying a lot of attention to this area

Do you see how pre-market low and open market low correspond on the 10M (key TF market movers look at) with pivot @ 4033.2? I then think what this means for the day for an opening above the pivot with two bounces from/and before the open, re: the word doc I sent you.

Despite all this, I traded like a numpty as usual, my first trade long only made +14 from the open, re-entered on pullback @ 4050

Don't sell yourself short, mate. I bought on the pullback. The 14 points you made beforehand were not made by me.

Last edited: