Message For Ftse Traders......

I've just taken a loss, too. Thought I was looking at an early short entry.

Wrong!

Have you noticed that when you are wrong, the market zips against you at the speed of light? Almost as if it can't believe its luck. :)

LOL.

It's as if the market only has you, and only you in mind!

Not an activity for paranoid schizophrenics...

I had a really, really bad day yesterday - giving back everything I made last week with angry, foolish trading. Not proud of it, and disgusted with myself...its affected my confidence today here, and have decided since you've brought it to my attention that actually I'm not really in a position to trade if I can't follow signals and have no positive expectation of anything, so will watch and post for rest of the day.

Don't really want to go on about it, its over now. Onwards and upwards....

We all have them.... ^^ I worked in a pharmacy and had £1000 and i lost £400 one day out of pure anger, foolish trade, the disgust and disappointment was unbearable... I'm nearly over it.

this mornings plan so to speak

Short 4056.1
Target1 4047.6 stop to b/e
Target2 4039.1
Target2 4022.1
Target1 4013.6 stop to b/e
Long 4005.1
providing the setup is right currently long from 4005.1

Soooo any one take the 4056.1 short, or did you just watch out of curiosity?

out at 37 when it spiked into it. My levels for ftse today are:

Trendlines +

Horizontal s/r:
yesterdays high
4037!!!!
todays low
yesterdays low.

Hey KillPhil - still not even halfway through your blog :smart:

Keep up with it, there's going to be a huge post very soon on it. Probably have to spread it over a few pages or stick it in a word doc.

Just went for the vdmgm £500 100% bonus today, had 200 in the account, blew £80 of it yesterday on a crude trade... Going to have around 1160 in it by the end of the day, then i'll withdraw 500 to make it back to 660 all free. Planning on trading dailies and longer term + scalps with it.

How are your trades today?

hey halo, how are you doing?

Check out ftse 4h, massive rejection.

Keep up with it, there's going to be a huge post very soon on it. Probably have to spread it over a few pages or stick it in a word doc.

Just went for the vdmgm £500 100% bonus today, had 200 in the account, blew £80 of it yesterday on a crude trade... Going to have around 1160 in it by the end of the day, then i'll withdraw 500 to make it back to 660 all free. Planning on trading dailies and longer term + scalps with it.

vdmgm £500 bonus who what when why - can i get some of this bonus actshuuun?

Massive rejection on the 4 hour - rejection of what level, can you explain?

I'm mainly looking at the channel that ftse has formed with bounces on horizontal s/r. I think a range for the next hour is very probable too.

I'm mainly looking at the channel that ftse has formed with bounces on horizontal s/r. I think a range for the next hour is very probable too.

OK - I have that channel penned in - that top of the channel also coincides with a trendline from Sept/May on the daily - all touch on 4060.

Which is why I am now short, 4058...despite saying I would not be trading (sigh)

short 57

out 75% 47. i reckon this is the top of a wee while, going to see what 37 has in store and the low hopefully

orange circle, = 4hr hammer. hourly looks like its about to turn into a bearish candle too.

sorry for spamming this thread up doods.

Attachments

• gay.jpg
    gay.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 149
orange circle, = 4hr hammer. hourly looks like its about to turn into a bearish candle too.

sorry for spamming this thread up doods.

Hey, it no spam, it be schoolin and sharin...

Almost made a bearish candle on 1H, spinning top instead