Message For Ftse Traders......

haha............

no my friend..........

I made over £400 yesterday when i shouldn't really have been trading...........on my S&P long , FTSE long and RIO long!! barclays failed and hit stop loss yesterday!!

So I am going to risk that on this trade!!

average of 3645/50...

stop loss 3720!!

5 contracts times 70 points = £350 (still keep my £50+ profit from yesterday)

now lets have some fun guys........

lets keep this thread exciting..........

I shouldn't be doing this as its a grave sin in my book and every TA's book!!

but its not my capital, its my profit when i shouldn't have been trading!!

i closed my position @ 3519.... for 1 point profit!! hehee......

I did this because It would bounce off 50 MA, in order to get a better short entry....

I have shorted again 3 contracts @ 3528..........stop loss 3620!!

cheeky hey, always play the market to your advantage!!

ho ho ho ............

down, down , down the FTSE goes............

where she stops nobody knows.........haha!!

you can tell work is quiet this morning, i have finished everything for the day just sitting twiddling thumbs and waiting for lunch break........

Hey Wallstreet,

You a da man! Do you use 200sma OR 200ema? on what TF?

cheers

thank you my friend

but please don't praise me, I don't like it.........

yes I use 200 MA.....(I have been experimenting with EMA but MA produces better results)

thank you my friend

yes I use 200 MA.....(I have been experimenting with EMA but MA produces better results)

Thanks wally(since you don't like praise!),

Do you trigger most of your trades on the 15m TF?

thank you my friend

Wallstreet,

On the subject of MA's do you know how your chart calculates? i.e. on open or Close etc, may package has several options and seing as my 50 is now where near yours i wondered what else might make the difference.

Thanks wally(since you don't like praise!),

Do you trigger most of your trades on the 15m TF?

10 mins.........

short, short , short.........

I have privately been opening short positions on S&P........

I expect 660-670 today ............

Us or the markets?????

Hahhaha.........

I like you guys, you all have a good sense of humour!!

It keep me going!!

FTSE 3496................

i would love to say I told you so, but then that would cause pride to develop in my heart!!

take care guys..........100 point profit is still on course, already making 40 points...

this is going to be fast and furious.......

I have to go to Friday prayers now at the mosque and i will answer all emails, posts and private messages on my return as i only post to help you guys out!!

Its more enjoyable when we all share the profit!!

can somebody please email me indices data post jobs report......

I will be at the mosque and can check my iphone

[email protected]

P.S. i really wanted Wallstreet1929(the wallstreet crash) as my alias name but the Forum didnt allow it as i am raging BEAR...........sniff ,sniff!!

haha

i closed my position @ 3519.... for 1 point profit!! hehee......

I did this because It would bounce off 50 MA, in order to get a better short entry....

I have shorted again 3 contracts @ 3528..........stop loss 3620!!

cheeky hey, always play the market to your advantage!!

ho ho ho ............

I think its advisable to take risk out of the equation and amend stop loss to break even now before i go........otherwise i will get bad habits and throw my profits away!!

stop loss 3528....break even!!

down, down , down the FTSE goes............

where she stops nobody knows.........haha!!

you can tell work is quiet this morning, i have finished everything for the day just sitting twiddling thumbs and waiting for lunch break........

IT easy life eh?:smart:

My own thoughts would be to be careful with the shorts. Around 3470 seems to be the new low right about now and the big drop we just saw could be seen as a retest of that low. Further elliot wave theory is predicting a big rally right about now. So another retest could see it rising up. But the NFP figures are out at 13:30 today which could throw a spanner in the works and drop the ftse like concrete boots on a mafia hit. Im on the sidelines.. cant see a general trend yet unlike the DAX which seems to be following my trend lines of yesterday going down.

I'm planning to see whats happening after 13.35 !
If the trend is down then I might join in but not before.

The pull back from the low has been halted by .5 fib level of day high to low. Can't see any action until 13.30!!