Message For Ftse Traders......

no change in trend as yet from this chart.trend stayed from 3870 region.no signals of a change in direction from then .and as yet,no real change
5 min data.10 by 3 hilo plot

Attachments

• guzels.png
    guzels.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 132
u need a double-top above 697 .for this chart to be bullish

Attachments

• US SPX500 (-).png
    US SPX500 (-).png
    12.6 KB · Views: 140
For anyone following price action pin bars are starting to form on the Dow, S&P and FTSE. We'll need the 1H bars to close and aything could still happen but, if they do form, I am long and looking for a strong reversal......

I spoke too soon. Not that I ever believed we'd see it the next fib level at 3420 is fast approaching......

I am no longer going to short............I am neutral!!

there is going to be a rally in this market.........

it is going to be fast and furious............sharp and quick..........it will wipe out everyones stops so be careful!!

Well done for making lots of wedge WS!

Now tell me, why do you think there might be a rally... not that I disagree, as I think we might be near the end of a 5th wave down, in Elliot terms.

What is your analysis, if you don't mind me asking?

Ollie

BTW, I mean 5th wave down, for a few days only... not the major trend down... so, 5th wave down from the 26th feb. It looks quite clear on the hourly chart.

Fantastic WS well done! :clap:

No word of a lie guys, i have just come home after sorting out some pigeons and realised i have made over £1000 today!!

damn..............!!

i can't believe!!

Yeeehaaaa............!!

If you help others you too shall be helped!!! comes to mind..........

thank you bernanke!!

I am here to help others.....

no more trading this week just analysis and posting charts for the Newbies......fingers crossed!

Fair play.

I'm hanging in there but may have made a bad call :rolleyes:

Yes to a crazy extent.
Looking for it to go back to 3600 for a profit.

A 195 point change must be near a record ?

Now tell me, why do you think there might be a rally... not that I disagree, as I think we might be near the end of a 5th wave down, in Elliot terms.

Ollie

All that wedge my friend has already been transferred and is being used to pay for costs of renovation and upkeep of a house i have on rent

£600 for new kitchen as Tenant kept moaning about previous one being old
£350 for British gas boiler care as it broken down and tenant complaining again
£200 paid to a chap to get on ladders and sort out the loft as it had pigeons and squirrels laying babies up there.....haha honestly!!

Extortionate.............

my advice is never Let privately , always do it through an agent.....no whinging tenant!!

Yes to a crazy extent.
Looking for it to go back to 3600 for a profit.

A 195 point change must be near a record ?

Look back to the 28th October... 3760, upto 4240 (approx), in one day!! Not even sure that was the biggest day actually :)

Ollie

Analysis, no analysis........

I just can;t see this market going down even more, but I am guilty again of thinking rather than analysing!!

The short trade really is exhausted!!

I am not going to be fighting against 10 year support of FTSE @ 3500 !! somebody try and prove me wrong.......

If i were trading i would be long right now..................

good luck mate. Just sold some of my stake as i didnt want to put more money in to cover the margin. took a £1156 loss, and running a -£4k loss. All bad calls on my part. just hoping well see a pick up soon

good luck mate. Just sold some of my stake as i didnt want to put more money in to cover the margin. took a £1156 loss, and running a -£4k loss. All bad calls on my part. just hoping well see a pick up soon

Hopefully we'll see a bounce soon (y)

Don't worry my friend...........stay on this thread and keep learning from all the guys on this thread and you will make your money back in no time!

got to the following website and make sure you buy Sir Williams book and read it and learn

YouTube - inthemoneystocks's Channel

DAX is the strongest market............

I would prefer to go long on that.......

I'm working on chart now so will post soon!!

Bernanke has finished now and US stocks, which dropped like a stone when he was on, are recovering now.

I am long at 3503 - solidarity brothers :innocent:

If I am right on the Elliot count, and that's a reasonably large if, as I find Elliot is even more subjective than drawing trendlines! But if correct, then in theory, we're in for a A B C correction, and could see retracement to 38.2%, or 3656, and maybe higher.

I stress this is just theory, I am not making a call. Just putting my ideas on the table! ;)