Message For Ftse Traders......

Looking good for us on the Longs ZO786 :) but f9or how long I dont know .... Im hanging in Long I have Big Losses combined £3500 per point on DOW & Footsie...

I know it sounds like famous last words :) and saying it "must" go up
, but if I was going to do a bet now it would be a buy.

So i'm going to wait in and see what happens.
I'd expect to hit 3580 on the way out tonight.

Hopefully to 3640 tomorrow.

I'm in at 18 a point ,the loss is 50% of my capital now :)

I've got a confluence of a support and two trendlines on the S&P right now - dont know if anyone else has - I suspect this is what has caused the bounce in equities. ftse was under S1 but got pulled back up - looked like it was struggling. But then I have a vivid imagination.

DOWN 20 on DOW buying more foostie to make BE to 3560...

So Got Long 6845 DOW at £2,000
So Got Long 3560 Foostie £2,000

ALL MARGINED UP ...... WHAT A WAY TO TRADE ??

20-25 PTS TO BREAK EVEN THEN ITS IN THE $$$£££££

bloody hell, dont know how you havnt thrown your computer out the window. i made a fundamental error, and gambled more than i should have, enough to cover myself. got too greedy i guess.

im at £10/pt on the ftse on a june contract and also have (relative to my capital) huge losses. are you a professional trader tomtom?

DOWN 20 on DOW buying more foostie to make BE to 3560...

So Got Long 6845 DOW at £2,000
So Got Long 3560 Foostie £2,000

ALL MARGINED UP ...... WHAT A WAY TO TRADE ??

20-25 PTS TO BREAK EVEN THEN ITS IN THE $$$£££££

Good luck TomTom! I'll refrain from going short to help you out! ;-)

For TomTom Zo786 and any others, I sincerely hope it turns around soon. Fingers crossed guys.

But a word of caution to any other bulls thinking of jumping in

2 weeks ago 4000 seemed "low"
last week 3800 seemed "low"
yesterday 3700 seemed "low"

today we've hit 3520!

What will be "low" tomorrow??

As is said by WS frequently on this board - trade what you see

Never posted before, and just stumbled on this thread today, but I'm buying here. Good luck TomTom, I hope you can afford to hang in there.

For TomTom Zo786 and any others, I sincerely hope it turns around soon. Fingers crossed guys.

But a word of caution to any other bulls thinking of jumping in

2 weeks ago 4000 seemed "low"
last week 3800 seemed "low"
yesterday 3700 seemed "low"

today we've hit 3520!

What will be "low" tomorrow??

As is said by WS frequently on this board - trade what you see

Now at 3500. Missed all the action today, had to sort out stuff for the business.

How's it going Jim...making pots of cash I hope?

Dow coming up to S1 - could see support or a bounce there. I'm a bear but this is looking oversold

I'm surprised i though you would still short........

well i certainly will be and have been shorting S&P from 720 .........expecting 690 like OSCAR!!

been busy shorting and still shorting on DAX 3700 and FTSE 3580 !! stop loss 30 points!!

No word of a lie guys, i have just come home after sorting out some pigeons and realised i have made over £1000 today!!

damn..............!!

i can't believe!!

Yeeehaaaa............!!

If you help others you too shall be helped!!! comes to mind..........

thank you bernanke!!

I am here to help others.....

no more trading this week just analysis and posting charts for the Newbies......fingers crossed!

No word of a lie guys, i have just come home after sorting out some pigeons and realised i have made over £1000 today!!

damn..............!!

i can't believe!!

Yeeehaaaa............!!

thank you bernanke!!

no more trading this week just analysis and posting charts for the Newbies......fingers crossed!

Wow - well done WS! I got the idea right but got the execution allllllll wrong.

Now at 3500. Missed all the action today, had to sort out stuff for the business.

How's it going Jim...making pots of cash I hope?

Hey Ollie!

I've been sorting out my loft for most of today so haven't been trading, just watching now and again.

I am no longer going to short............I am neutral!!

there is going to be a rally in this market.........

it is going to be fast and furious............sharp and quick..........it will wipe out everyones stops so be careful!!

For anyone following price action pin bars are starting to form on the Dow, S&P and FTSE. We'll need the 1H bars to close and aything could still happen but, if they do form, I am long and looking for a strong reversal......

damn..............!!

i can't believe!!

Yeeehaaaa............!!

thank you bernanke!!

Fantastic WS well done! :clap: