Message For Ftse Traders......

morning my friend..........

i still can't log in to that account I set up last night!! Arrrrrrr.....

the short last night would have paid off tremendously well!!

Good morning - not sure why? They were having real problems with their platform yesterday though....

FTSE back down 3970.................thats why its a scalpers market!!

get your 10-20 points get out and get in again for another long?

OK PEOPLE 2 SCENARIOS

1. FTSE TOUCHES S1 PIVOT 3965
2. FTSE TOUCHES R1 PIVOT 4098

As I write market touching 4000 and a lot of people stop losses will get taken out pushing the market lower.......

If i were trading would be looking to set up long positions 10 points either side of the pivot level with 30 point stop loss!!

DAX looks like a better buy S1 pivot 4164!!

my 20 & 50 EMA's have been wiped out...........I'm a worker without his tools!!

nice bounce off the 3965 pivot!!

good long position to be had guys on DAX & FTSE for 10 - 20 points and more .........

nice bounce off the 3965 pivot!!

good long position to be had guys on DAX & FTSE for 10 - 20 points and more .........

ride the wave guys........

everyone should have made 10 -20 points by now!!

please post all commission to me by cheque at the following address:

haha, just kidding!!

helping you guys out........In the SUFI tradition we must serve others in order to tame the ego!!

For those of you still wondering what a SUFI is , here are some quotes from some SUFI masters..

you can read and ponder whilst your position goes into and hits your exit level......

"Asking good questions is half of learning."

"If someone remarks: "What an excellent man you are!" and this pleases you more than his saying, "What a bad man you are!" know that you are still a bad man."

"IF words come out of the heart, they will enter the heart, but if they come from the tongue, they will not pass beyond the ears."

"Happy are those who find fault with themselves instead of finding fault with others."

"What is done for you - allow it to be done.
What you must do yourself - make sure you do it."

on that note the FTSE & DAX is right back up as predicted,also S&P is holding 790 level and DOW 7550........if they hold then we are going to fire upwards!!! so embrace yourselves for a little oversold rally!!

Morning, I've been lurking in the background...

Gone long @ 4000
Stop @ 3970
Target @ 4063

Reason being, I saw a pinbar on hourly and quite fancied it!

S

OK PEOPLE 2 SCENARIOS

1. FTSE TOUCHES S1 PIVOT 3965
2. FTSE TOUCHES R1 PIVOT 4098

As I write market touching 4000 and a lot of people stop losses will get taken out pushing the market lower.......

If i were trading would be looking to set up long positions 10 points either side of the pivot level with 30 point stop loss!!

DAX looks like a better buy S1 pivot 4164!!

my 20 & 50 EMA's have been wiped out...........I'm a worker without his tools!!

Sorry for the newbie question but what period are you using to calculate your pivot/S1? Using yesterday's official close/high/low of
High 4134.75
Low 3995.39
Close 4034.13

I get pivot at 4055 and S1 at 3975?

I have to pop out now guys......

will be back at 16.00 ........

take care everyone and email/messages appreciated

sorry for the confusion with my analysis in the morning!!

Sorry for the newbie question but what period are you using to calculate your pivot/S1? Using yesterday's official close/high/low of
High 4134.75
Low 3995.39
Close 4034.13

I get pivot at 4055 and S1 at 3975?

every platform will calculate differently and have margin of erro of 5 points or so...I trade CFD's!!

check this link and google pivot points and do some research my friend, I have to dash off now

email me @
[email protected] for any further question as I will have my phone with me?

http://www.livecharts.co.uk/pivot_points/pivot_points.php?symbol=^FTSE

Morning, I've been lurking in the background...

Gone long @ 4000
Stop @ 3970
Target @ 4063

Reason being, I saw a pinbar on hourly and quite fancied it!

S

Thats a reasonable setup. Being in an apocalyptic frame of mind I'll trade short if the ftse drops below 4000 and forms a second shoulder.