Message For Ftse Traders......

well done, any resson?

Just reading the charts & indicators!?!? Unfortunately that's all I can do at the moment. I am learning as much about the indicators as possible. But still not able to decipher them. Either way, maybe it's not important, it constantly forecasts accurately the 20+ point changes in FTSE - AND THAT'S IMPORTANT. Not as accurate for Wall Street!

Be patient...ignore some of the sudden up and down movements.... things will settle and then a bounce back towards the finish line!

Be patient...ignore some of the sudden up and down movements.... things will settle and then a bounce back towards the finish line!

Lol.. You get this prhases from the system as well?

Anyway.. Well done, nice call!(y)

Price has found support on the T/L.. Nice.. Bullish signal for me.. Maybe we get 4200 soon..

Been out all day so just had time to scan the charts, the earlier bounce from the swing low for the day gave regular divergence on 5 and 10 min chart. Morning star on 5 min chart for entry on subsequent candle.

Attachments

• snapshot-73.png
    snapshot-73.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 122
  • snapshot-72.png
    snapshot-72.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 115
anybody know the symbol for the ftse 30 index.according to chartcraft ,this is a lead for the 100 index.it is starting to turn down...they say

did every just see the spike in Gold...........damn missed out on the fun as i have been contemplating going long all morning !!

long FTSE 3982 ...stop loss 3960 ! target 4000 and above

Dax and DOw showing signs off pull back on supports so should help FTSE with its all important 4000 level!!

OK looks like that trade is going pear shaped at present!!

the volatility is just amazing............but scary!! FTSE fell to 3966 then rallied back to 3980 in a few minutes scary...

Oh well lets move onto the next trade, i might hedge my self by going short on Dax.....

i have decided to close my trade on Dow as went long at 7950, made 15 points profit!!

as I write FTSE trade back into profit........crazy market people!!

OK looks like that trade is going pear shaped at present!!

the volatility is just amazing............but scary!! FTSE fell to 3966 then rallied back to 3980 in a few minutes scary...

Oh well lets move onto the next trade, i might hedge my self by going short on Dax.....

i have decided to close my trade on Dow as went long at 7950, made 15 points profit!!

as I write FTSE trade back into profit........crazy market people!!

closed FTSE with 15 point profit...materialising every profit i see in this volatile market!!

thinking that the markets have had enough of waiting .a close below 3950 makes it really bearish
still not found the symbol for ft30.anybody know.the link did not have the symbol

Hello,
Just few interesting questions?
How many trades do you normally do on indices daily?
i have a cmc account and they dont let me trade quickly and requote every order. But i do a lot of trade a day (25-30) mainly indices.They are not very happy about it and also asked me to close my account.
Just want some opinions.

Thanks

Vik