Message For Ftse Traders......

Closed FT long trade. It hasn't decided, yet.

Looks like the 4 hour TF merits consideration, after all.

Last edited:
short Dax instead 4331...stop loss 4360

expected 4300 .......... and below!!

my 2 day 10 min chart contradicts my 5 min 1 day...i hate it when that happens!!

i shouldn't really trade when that happens but with USA futures falling DOW & SP I think I will short!!

Right we are below the 60 SMA on the 4 hour, the 1 hour and the 5 minute. If we were only looking at 4h 1h and 5m, the 3 ducks we'd be looking to go short now.

But, we are above on the 30 and 15 min, quite significantly. We need a drop to <4100 to get under on the 30 minute chart..

:confused:

my 2 day 10 min chart contradicts my 5 min 1 day...i hate it when that happens!!

i shouldn't really trade when that happens but with USA futures falling DOW & SP I think I will short!!

(y)

Out Flat..

Fear! The only reason... If dow opens strong I think footsie is gonna pop up from 4110!

I went long at first. Lost some points and have been short for the best part of an hour.

Dax position closed............ 21 point profit!!

i am waiting for US to open before possibly opening another short??

email me vinicius and we can chat?

[email protected]

happy to help!!

IS some big US eco data being released at 1.30 pm today ?

* In macroeconomic news, weekly jobless claims are due from the Labor Department at 1330 GMT. The jobless figure is expected to have risen to 540,000, up from 524,000 the previous week.

* The U.S. Housing Starts/Building Permits for December is released at 1330 GMT. Economists in a Reuters survey forecast a 610,000 annualized rate versus 625,000 in November and a total of permits in 610,000 compared with 615,000 in the prior month.

* At 1500 GMT the Federal Housing Finance Agency issues House Price Index for November. In the previous month, the home price index fell 1.1 percent.

FTSe stuck at intraday support 4090 ....will it hold

and DAX the psycho 4300 level and 4290 intraday support...wil it hold!!

i favour the short side, don't pay much attention to news other than what time it comes out due to wild swings!! irrational decisions taking place!!

follow the charts my friend......

Not trading stuff, but worth a look!

Attachments

• Remot control.jpg
    Remot control.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 141