Message For Ftse Traders......

Yeah, I was a bit down. What you said will be useful, gives me something to chew over rather than just feeding to me, which I appreciate as I will then truly understand! Unfortunately house work has gotten in the way this afternoon..

Looking at my trades in retrospect, it seems that I did both. I put the trade in too late, at the support (4020) and set my stop to around the resistance level (4040)..

I have been paper trading.. Had a bit of success lately, so today decided to pull out the live account... Back to the demo one!

Yeah, I was a bit down. What you said will be useful, gives me something to chew over rather than just feeding to me, which I appreciate as I will then truly understand! Unfortunately house work has gotten in the way this afternoon..

Looking at my trades in retrospect, it seems that I did both. I put the trade in too late, at the support (4020) and set my stop to around the resistance level (4040)..

I have been paper trading.. Had a bit of success lately, so today decided to pull out the live account... Back to the demo one!

what platform are you using?

an interveiw with robin griffiths,the market strategist
he is saying tha markets will ngo in line with the eurjpy cross.all to do with the carry trade
here is the daily chart with vertical counts.it just hit new lows
can anybody add to this.ie is he right.?

Attachments

• carrytrade.png
    carrytrade.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 128

Just in case you have not read this thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/26464-3-duck-s-trading-system.html.

They use it for forex but it is ok for indices, too, I've found but remember, it is for helping with the trend direction, mainly. You have to develope your own entry triggers.

Split

an updated chart.from yesterdays 10 by 3 .5 min chart.we have crossed the downtrendline ,and we could have a base forming for a decent move upwards.??

Attachments

• base.png
    base.png
    15 KB · Views: 112
dow.30 mins after the close.some very strong demand.from the breakout at 8000,there is only a very small pullback from the breakout column,before it moves on upwards.something ,we have not seen for a while with an upthrust.chart is 5 min data.10 point box size.3 reversal.hilo data

Attachments

• nicebreak.png
    nicebreak.png
    14 KB · Views: 124
Good Morning Guys..
Pull back to 4080 before go test 4200? The price broke the trend line, but seems not very bullish...

Just in case you have not read this thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/26464-3-duck-s-trading-system.html.

They use it for forex but it is ok for indices, too, I've found but remember, it is for helping with the trend direction, mainly. You have to develope your own entry triggers.

Split

Ah, good stuff! Well we are below the 60 SMA on the 4 hour chart, but have just broken above it on the 1 hour chart. So not in a definite down trend. Should stay out until we drop down to 4115 or so... If we do, Ill have a look at the MACD to decide when to go short..

Noticed the 3 ducks are telling me to go long with EUR/GBP..

Ah, good stuff! Well we are below the 60 SMA on the 4 hour chart, but have just broken above it on the 1 hour chart. So not in a definite down trend. Should stay out until we drop down to 4115 or so... If we do, Ill have a look at the MACD to decide when to go short..

Noticed the 3 ducks are telling me to go long with EUR/GBP..

I agree with the Euro/GBP, I'm waiting for weakness, there

About Footsie. Does the 4 hour one apply to indices, or is it too big a TF? That is what I am trying to figure out, myself. It looks like crossing all the TFs from 2 hours, down, and I am going try a long on it.

Footsie seems it is going to get trough the 4180 level tested yesterday twice.. The candle from 9 o`clock is a inside bar (candle), if breaks trough the pivot point at 4150, means we are bullish and I be looking for a long entry..

However, 5min chart is showing a retracement and MUST hold the price at 4110 or the price will go further down to test 4100/4080 levels.. and the inside bar will not be longer valid..

If support holds the price at 4110 I will buy with a stop at 4099!

Ps. I`m working on H1 T/F..
Any views?

EDIT: I couldnt attach the charts.. Internet is crap today!

Last edited:
im currently looking at intra day 5 min chart using 20 & 50 day EMA ..........

Dax had hit resistance at 4350 level twice hence went short !!

its as simple as that my friend, not to mention Dax trading between 4350 - 4320 level!!

yoyo trade ......