Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go over and have a look at the TOTs thread, but I haven't received a receive receives PM yet telling me I'm their friend. Which is a bit strange as I wired the funds as requested yesterday.

Believe it or not ,they are still trying to send PMs

Attachments

• 1efsd.PNG
    1efsd.PNG
    22.6 KB · Views: 86
Believe it or not ,they are still trying to send PMs

Ah, that would explain it then.

Making millions outta the market is child's play compared with trying to get a PM sent/received. Good job they're attending to the important stuff first, PMs and contact lists, rather than actually risking a live trade call.

EU is in what I call a stripdance/tease mode at the moment. Trying to rope you in and get at your money.
I came up with these terms whilst staring into the face of a coalmine
Time duartion panels are even more important in such environments.

EU is in what I call a stripdance/tease mode at the moment. Trying to rope you in and get at your money.
I came up with these terms whilst staring into the face of a coalmine
Time duartion panels are even more important in such environments.

Coalmine? Jaysuuus...I thought he was sayin a coal mime.

I've been siting here like a sack of slack wondering how it was helpin.

live call in advance of the US open..that's right in advance by hours and I don't limit myself to FX because I'm an Expert Master Trader (I elevated myself again last night)
sells below 1910 1 point stop..you heard that right 1 point

buys above 1920, 2 point stop on that one
lets see how that goes..stay tuned all

remember, keep focused is the lesson for today

BOOM
closed here at 1936.50
never did we get below 1910, so no scalp sells
we were above 1920 the whole time, so were you buying..damn right you were buying with a 2 point stop

its hard to put this pressure on myself, that's why i can't tackle more than £350/point..thats my wall.. i can't take any more than that but i rise to the challenge each time
all called in advance, see the time stamp from my earlier post

the devil is in the detail everyone
don't try this at home folks, not til you get to the next level this is for the elite master trader (I elevated myself again this afternoon).

not only was this called in advance with a 2 point stop, this was called in advance of the open.
i can't show you where i got in or out as the tax man will get me
i can't show statements, as i have others to do that for me and besides its not my thread its your thread..its all for you, all free

thats my target hit for the day, i never have losing days, thats, like, shocking for an expert to have a losing day, its like playing golf for us super elite master traders (i just elevated myself again)

like I say all from my method, which now i can see everyone is using even though all the charts are different (devil is in the detail) so you KNOW this method of two moving average cross over works even though I have 7

the other 5 are for "price structure" of the "price action" go figure that one out
the devil is in the detail, and say no to bullying on T2W everyone

have a good day y'all, I know I will (y)

Very good Malaguti. Easy as shelling peas.
I can tell from your post that you know how to read PA at, in and about the coalface.

EU scalping buy above 1.1278 sells below the mid 1.125

Cable scalps to buy above 1.53122 sells below the figure 1.5300

Yen just scalp sells below 120.00

Dax looking to buy above 10050 sells not before 9950

ES scalp buys above 1944 sells below 1927 i have a reason for that "available in the classified info"

US oil bullish for buys above 44.90 sells below 44.44 are tempting .

Gold scalp buys above 1142.5 sells below 1137.5

Bunds need above 153.00 for buys sells not before 152.75 "I have a reason for that you know where to find it "

GJ looking for levels above 184 and below 183.55

Ftse looking bullish again above the figure 6100 not bearish unless going back down to 6010

Volkswagen looking for buys again above 166.00 , no shorts

GBPNZD 2.42 or 2.40 areas of interest ?

I will pop back in a 32 minutes ...

Oil longs +82

got to go out now back in a bit. stop on remainder of eurusd to +55. target moved down to 1.0001.

Have I made 1000 pips on full size stakes today Without peeling?? No.
But i've made 700 pips.
Commercial traders wouldn't believe it. My methods are more advanced because where they might use fast fourier transform algorithms, i've got me stopwatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.