Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats forking great pat!

This is all very normal for me DT. Not everyone can scalp the coalface. It takes 12-25 months of sense deprivation to fully inculcate sufficient nonsense to make it seem less so and to speak as though sensible on matters for which I have but the barest gleaning. You then need to invest in a speed=typing course or your blogging capabilities will be but average. You will also need to have plastic surgery. Layer after layer after layer of skin will be need to be grafted onto you until your skin is an impenetrable fortress of stupidity able to withstand even the most obvious of realities. Finally, you'll need 10,000 hours getting out of the mineshaft to understand what the 10,000 hours spent at the coalface have to do with the 10,000 trades you will need to take before you can call yourself a master scalper.

Half off eurusd for +106. Cumulative +1,215 today on this one scalp alone. It can be done.

gbpchf 4780

10:17 BST. At 15:44 BST target acquired.

You may think this Black Magic or O.C.C.U.L.T. S.K.I.L.L.S. but it is neither. It is not supernatural in the slightest, but from where you are standing now, where I stood 13 years ago, with my back to the coal face in the cave with the shadows on the wall, it seems then to me, as to you now, probably, preternatural. As it should too.

Look at the times. 17 and 44. See how often they crop up. In just the last hour alone I counted no less than two occurrences of these numbers. Far more than random chance would suggest. And this is just the beginning.

I have more numbers. LOTS of them.

250815.png

C.L.A.S.S.I.F.I.E.D INFO-ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 20MINS

Getting the kids their deep fried mars bars and chips with mushy peas for their tea. Still holding hald the eurusd possie. Locked in +365 on remaining half. Back in a bit. Toodle Pip.

At the Fish & Chip shop. Using their wifi. Not a bad speed. Cable looking like it could go either way. You know what to do. Above 5313 and......hang on a minute....salt on those and salt and vinegar on those...ta....sorry...phone on talk to text...how do I switch the bloody thing off?....and a saveloy please....anyway...above 5313 and scalp buys, below...no those wrapped and this one open thanks. And a pickled onion...thanks....below 5286 a scalp sell or a swing buy. Laters.

EU scalping buy above 1.1278 sells below the mid 1.125

Cable scalps to buy above 1.53122 sells below the figure 1.5300

Yen just scalp sells below 120.00

Dax looking to buy above 10050 sells not before 9950

ES scalp buys above 1944 sells below 1927 i have a reason for that "available in the classified info"

US oil bullish for buys above 44.90 sells below 44.44 are tempting .

Gold scalp buys above 1142.5 sells below 1137.5

Bunds need above 153.00 for buys sells not before 152.75 "I have a reason for that you know where to find it "

GJ looking for levels above 184 and below 183.55

Ftse looking bullish again above the figure 6100 not bearish unless going back down to 6010

Volkswagen looking for buys again above 166.00 , no shorts

GBPNZD 2.42 or 2.40 areas of interest ?

I will pop back in a 32 minutes ...

EU shorts +20

Gold shorts +42

In advance !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.