Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM
closed here at 1936.50
never did we get below 1910, so no scalp sells
we were above 1920 the whole time, so were you buying..damn right you were buying with a 2 point stop

its hard to put this pressure on myself, that's why i can't tackle more than £350/point..thats my wall.. i can't take any more than that but i rise to the challenge each time
all called in advance, see the time stamp from my earlier post

the devil is in the detail everyone
don't try this at home folks, not til you get to the next level this is for the elite master trader (I elevated myself again this afternoon).

not only was this called in advance with a 2 point stop, this was called in advance of the open.
i can't show you where i got in or out as the tax man will get me
i can't show statements, as i have others to do that for me and besides its not my thread its your thread..its all for you, all free

thats my target hit for the day, i never have losing days, thats, like, shocking for an expert to have a losing day, its like playing golf for us super elite master traders (i just elevated myself again)

like I say all from my method, which now i can see everyone is using even though all the charts are different (devil is in the detail) so you KNOW this method of two moving average cross over works even though I have 7

the other 5 are for "price structure" of the "price action" go figure that one out
the devil is in the detail, and say no to bullying on T2W everyone

have a good day y'all, I know I will (y)

BOOM high of the day everybody was?
This was in advance, hours in advance there is only one other trader on earth who could have done this..gissajob but his style is just unique. he uses the triple moving average cross-over..definitely can't get there until another few years muself included
but in case their are any doubters here is someone else's statement

this probably still wont get the dissers and haters off my back though :LOL:

devil is in the detail

say no to bullying on T2W

Attachments

• statement.png
    statement.png
    562.8 KB · Views: 340
If any of you happen to have an abacus, we can do a tally up of some of our experts trading tallies today.
I can confirm they've all been called live in advance so that's an end too any possible criticism

managed to peel another +8 points off my live call on the S&P since this morning BOOM (can't ever get tired of that expression now)
all mentioned in advance
a new low at 19 with buys above 21 and 14 scalp sells still below 11
you know the method works so keep at it. Its only day two and this takes months and months to develop so keep practicing everybody

you can't ever have losing days using this method..losing trades yes, but never a losing day that's why scalping beats all other forms of trading

you don't have to believe me Dissers and haters will be loving this

I have something to say great traders.
Ive had a losing day-can i sty on the thread
scared_businessma_450.jpg

i have also been looking at fs thread
terrified-baby.JPG

Can someone else take him out and flog him. Am a bit busy pippin n peelin.
Disgraceful!

10:17 BST. At 15:44 BST target acquired.

You may think this Black Magic or O.C.C.U.L.T. S.K.I.L.L.S. but it is neither. It is not supernatural in the slightest, but from where you are standing now, where I stood 13 years ago, with my back to the coal face in the cave with the shadows on the wall, it seems then to me, as to you now, probably, preternatural. As it should too.

Look at the times. 17 and 44. See how often they crop up. In just the last hour alone I counted no less than two occurrences of these numbers. Far more than random chance would suggest. And this is just the beginning.

I have more numbers. LOTS of them.

there is a conspiracy going on i cannot like your posts

12 67 was a LH and then 65 a LH so scalp sell under 64 but then need 58 and 50 to let go for staying with scalp sell

if anybody can guess where i stole the above from i will give them a free tour of the coal face

Last edited:
12 67 was a LH and then 65 a LH so scalp sell under 64 but then need 58 and 50 to let go for staying with scalp sell

if anybody can guess where i stole the above from i will give the a free tour of the coal face

so did you take the sell at 64 though Jeffre
DOH!! we'll never know will we...
That's the beauty of calling in advance, there can be no disputing your greatness Jeffre

2 00 pm

Update

Out in next 15 -20 mins

Back for 2 45- 3 00pm

I dont why I mention it - but i have had another good day today

OK a couple of small losses - in fact even if I had 5 small scalp losses I would have still totally out trumped my 50 pip daily target - simple down to 12 good to very good positive scalps over 7 pips and up so far up to 42 pips off the UCad

Must make sure I dont have more than 3 losses up to a total of 15 pips for all future afternoon trades

If i make another 5 trades all wins - great - but 3 consecutive losses - then I would stop and still be way over daily target

Controlled intraday FX trading ;-)

Please do not accept this trader on our thread he says he had some losing trades today he clearly needs more time at the coal face

small losses yes, but never a losing day
only retards would have a losing DAY

say no to bullying at T2W

I have something to say great traders.
Ive had a losing day

IP. Would you be so kind to elaborate on your statement "loosing day" ! This terminology It's not something I'm familiar with, was it a typo ?

Boom..

i got me more points than their total views today, the devil's in the detail

BOOM

say no to bullying at T2W

BOOM

Attachments

• boom.JPG
    boom.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 719
Status
Not open for further replies.