Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of morbid curiousity, I wonder why, before this place was full of experts, traders who made live calls would use a format of:

''Long here now at 10,000. I am litterally long the market at this second in time from 10,000. The price now is 10,000'. My stop is 10 ticks. I'll post my profit take live, too, if it get's there before hitting my stop''

Traders used to do that in Lord Flashearts thread.
Results weren't as good as when traders make live in advance calls like people do now, though. Dunno why...

Any of you got a stopwatch handy at all?! Can't find mine for looking.
potential dax long here at 10028 (if it can hold 29 and PA remains strong)
4 pip stop

Seriously. Are mods OK with this?

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 87
Live calls are extremely difficult to make, trading per se is difficult and making a real live call makes trading much more difficult.

Personally when I make a live call my ego comes to town a bit more strongly and it will start to impede my action of that fluidity that is required as to get out and when in the proper manner.

Will Pat make 15000 pips in September i want your opinions on this ...

next two days plenty of red news, I find that in those days technicality responds much less....sometime is better not to trade at all.

I'm looking at a new next best thing called mega-uber-fusion trade-o-meter combined with linear retardation and a short period of transcendental meditation before each trade. I've been told to focus on my breath. When I asked why, they said because it was so awful.

The gbpjpy scalp is coming on nicely. Taking half off for +20 and letting the rest run.

Captains log: Idea for a thread;
''If you can use a stopwatch (you can become a successful trader)''

I've sent you all (special private friends and personal extra special private and privileged contacts nuur) a PM. Have you all got it?

Has anybody actually made a live call in the other thread (TOT) yet or is it all still 'if this then this or else this - let's see, maybe if and when while' etc.?

I would go over and have a look at the TOTs thread, but I haven't received a receive receives PM yet telling me I'm their friend. Which is a bit strange as I wired the funds as requested yesterday.

gbpjpy finding support, in a generic sense, for my current direction, which may well be resistance of course. Depends which way I'm goin ta be calling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.