Mark Madoff

This is my last mention on the subject as you are clearly an unreasonable and unplesant person.

Unreasonable because I have a different view as I don't see it like you do?

Unpleasant because I put my case forward in words you do not approve of?

You are clear as mud you are indeed!

I have to say Atilla is being far more logically consistent that most other contributors...

Let's face some facts - that guy wouldn't have been much of a father, would he ?

The kid could have easily died in that room - for which there is no excuse.

Still - he's only 2 and it's possible he'll end up with a much better father than the selfish one that he did have.

I'm becoming increasingly curious of all the issues ever discussed you have taken this case of a two year old so much too heart? Baby P had the same effect on me.

As in, you felt strongly about Baby P or you couldn't understand the interest?

I am not a communist or a capitalist.
Don't pigeon hole people ...

You are irrational - biggot comes to mind

Name calling others for simply their harmless opinion.

Is labelling someone a "biggot" not the same as name calling and putting them in a pigeon hole ?

Paul

PS I have no view on the theme that is being discussed in this thread

I knew a *billionaire* who'd lost a child to drugs, he was a broken man, he died a broken man, he said he'd happily go back in time to a 2 up 2 down terrace with a tenner in his pocket if he could have her back and make a better go of being a 'decent' husband and father..

Too true which is why many people don't realise they're rich. All 'rich' is to them is material things, cars, big houses etc.

But you can be very rich in family/love and poor in cash. Don't forget this because there are so many people in the world with lots of money hence cash rich but family/love poor and believe me their lives aren't that great although they can buy a new car or wardrobe anytime they want......

Interestingly - the amount of $$$ you have does not make you happy.

In terms of wealth, what makes you happy is your wealth relative to those around you.

So - the wife of a multi-millionaire, living in a street of billionaires will be p1ssy as hell over their paltry 7 bedroom maison and their paltry 60 foot yaght.

Interestingly - the amount of $$$ you have does not make you happy.

In terms of wealth, what makes you happy is your wealth relative to those around you.

So - the wife of a multi-millionaire, living in a street of billionaires will be p1ssy as hell over their paltry 7 bedroom maison and their paltry 60 foot yaght.

Your missus been moaning about your gaff again?

Too true which is why many people don't realise they're rich. All 'rich' is to them is material things, cars, big houses etc.

But you can be very rich in family/love and poor in cash. Don't forget this because there are so many people in the world with lots of money hence cash rich but family/love poor and believe me their lives aren't that great although they can buy a new car or wardrobe anytime they want......

I'm solvent, not much debt and have a beautiful healthy family. wtf else matters eh? :) I don't do status anxiety...

AMEN to that.

Peter

By the time you get to our age Pete, 40+, you've experienced so much and (either first hand or third party) felt so much grief you really do have to count your blessings. One of my eldest lad's friends has just lost her Mum (aged 42) the Dad died 5 years back, 2 kids now orphaned...We've probably all got many similar stories re. folk close to us or mates etc..

Live well, laugh often, love much is about as good as it gets, and that ain't half bad eh? ;)

It's hard to imagine the fall from grace, and the speed with which it must have occurred. One day these people are part of a successful dynasty, probably proud members of the community, the next day everyone perceives them as common thieves.

Was it worth it Bernie?

They were thieves! common or not!

Is labelling someone a "biggot" not the same as name calling and putting them in a pigeon hole ?

Paul

PS I have no view on the theme that is being discussed in this thread

Why are you so selective Paul?

Have you read my first post #8?

Here - exercise your sharp acumen to this prose and tell us what you make of it?

Originally Posted by MrGecko View Post
Yeah well you and Atilla usually sound like you are paid up members of the communist party that resent pretty much everyone who you percieve to have more money or opportunities than you.

The poor bloke committed suicide, and left behind him a family. It's a tragedy, not an oppportunity to get on your f*****g soap box, a$$hole.

Considering the two year old baby seems to have taken centre stage this program on BBC1 may be interesting to some http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsS...66&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

Sad for her then because she's never going to be happy as there will always be someone with more cars, more bedrooms, longer boat etc.

Plus, why would anyone want to be married to someone as materialistic and as dopey as that.

See, all that money and a wife who always wants more. Some life......

Plus, why would anyone want to be married to someone as materialistic and as dopey as that.

noemie-lenoir-14.jpg

Last edited: