Manchester United vs Barcelona 2011

Yes, it was a huge event.

We watched the build up on TV starting early morning.

But it was a different world.

There are so many more things to do these days than watch the FA Cup.

I think the first time I really noticed the drop off was the LFC v Arsenal final were Owen robbed the cup for the jammy ba5tards, only 5-6ml watched..now 20ml+ watch x-factor finals..

I might be crazy but I had to have a small bet on MU.

I agree that Barca are clear favourites, but MU are well capable of causing an upset and I got 11/4 on them which I think is quite generous for a bookie.

Joke from TheBramble

Imogen Thomas has launched a singing career to try and distract from the speculation about her affair with a premiership footballer. She has been doing giggs in Manchester.

If United can nobble Messi, Iniesta and Xavi and get all 3 stretchered off in the first 10 minutes, then they have a chance.

Otherwise it will be a repeat of the 2009 final when United were totally outclassed.

I really fear for Ferdinand and Vidic - I reckon they will get made to look like carthorses.

I hope I am wrong and I hope that " he who cannot be named " gets a hat-trick ..... of goals that is.

Not the other kind of scoring.

If United can nobble Messi, Iniesta and Xavi and get all 3 stretchered off in the first 10 minutes, then they have a chance.

Otherwise it will be a repeat of the 2009 final when United were totally outclassed.

I really fear for Ferdinand and Vidic - I reckon they will get made to look like carthorses.

I hope I am wrong and I hope that " he who cannot be named " gets a hat-trick ..... of goals that is.

Not the other kind of scoring.

Don't underestimate the desire of revenge for 2009. I really hope that Red Devils will punish Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.

Don't underestimate the desire of revenge for 2009. I really hope that Red Devils will punish Messi, Iniesta and Xavi.

I hope so too Joseff and United do seem to find a way of winning in seemingly impossible situations.

But if Barca are on form, I fear they will have a little too much for United.

Let's hope that they have an off day.

It isn't just those three. There is David Villa, Pujol, Pique, Abidal. It will be a great match but Barça is really hungry for that cup!

I don't agree!!! Barça is a great team, but MU is also a strong football team with good player and they had a great season.

I would say chances to win this match are 50 % - 50 % for both teams. MU can't be claimed as outsider of this match.

The game is at Wembley so technically this is an away game for Manchester United.

Although United's away form was not good all season, I have heard that Ryan Giggs does like to play away.

Ryan Giggs is old as hell, he has been playing in MU since 1991 or 1989 ... i'm not sure.