Flat sharing in Manchester?

clylbw

I know this forum may not be the right place for this thread, but it seems to attract most attention. Could the moderator please let the thread stay here for a day before moving it elsewhere? Many thanks.

Right, I am looking for a flatmate in Manchester. Preferably, the flatmate will be someone who is QUIET and doesn't mind me cooking everyday.

Anyone interested please PM me. Thank.

"Yes, that's a single ticket to Manchester please".

clylbw said:
I know this forum may not be the right place for this thread, but it seems to attract most attention. Could the moderator please let the thread stay here for a day before moving it elsewhere? Many thanks.

Right, I am looking for a flatmate in Manchester. Preferably, the flatmate will be someone who is QUIET and doesn't mind me cooking everyday.

clylbw

The "I don't mind cooking everyday" sells it for me. Set the table for two, I'm on my way now!!

Seriously, hope you are successful in your search.

Signed

Spikey (the QUIET one ;) )

Keep away from Canal Street unless you're of "that" persuasion.

Strange people abound there.

They even erase the "C" from the street sign !!! :eek:

TheSpikeyCrow said:
clylbw

The "I don't mind cooking everyday" sells it for me. Set the table for two, I'm on my way now!!

Seriously, hope you are successful in your search.

Signed

Spikey (the QUIET one ;) )

No problem; you are more than welcome.

However, I normally have my dinner around midnight. Are you sure this works for you? :cheesy:

Chicken Curry said:
Keep away from Canal Street unless you're of "that" persuasion.

Strange people abound there.

They even erase the "C" from the street sign !!! :eek:

Many thanks. However, can you please explain about '"that" persuasion'? I have not heard of anything about it. :p

clylbw said:

Thousands of BBC people will be moving there. If you want to put a small ad in the BBC internal paper, I can send you a copy to have a look at.