managed accounts

that's about on the nail, ross, except it's the members interests we keep in mind, not T2W per se.

I cannot see how you can possibly achieve that given the members interests are often conflictory.

Look its perfectly acceptable to admit that T2W is a business, we have no rights whatsoever to expect that anyone should act in anyone's interest, in fact, I'd expect T2W to act in its own best interests on every possible occassion.

This is simply a matter of a few people pointing out the hypocrisy of a situation. Of course its in T2W's interest that this thread continues, just as its in their best interests that some scammer waffling on about a horizontal line keeps posting 24/7.

My apologies to FX for interupting his thread, I'm happy for all off topic posts to be deleted. If the mods and admin would actually allow a sensible debate regarding vendors, without throwing their toys out of the pram due to emberassment caused by their past actions, threads wouldnt get interrupted by people pointing out the bleedin obvious i.e why is this guy allowed to do X when member Z's thread was deleted ?

zupcon

Well. we mods are volunteers and the reason for that is so that the site is moderated by its members in the interests of its members and not influenced by the "business requirements" of T2W. We don't always pitch it right, but we try our best. All I can say is that I have never been asked by Sharky (or anyone else) to be mindful of T2W's "business interests" save for removing content that may have legal implications for the site.
cheers

jon

Isn't FX offering to manage accounts, all be it for a small fee, rather than just selling signal which were already being given for free?

thats probably the difference