Can you make constant profit investing in the forex market?

As difficult as it might sound, I just look for channeling periods in the market and go short or long on reversal pattern on support and resistant areas. For example, I just entered this trade and its now 8:50 am. I shorted usd/jpy @ 89.71 with a 30 pips stop and a 67 pips target.

Target was just met @ 87.04 for a 67 pips profit

Yea! Making constant profit is real n dats wat i do!

Sure any one can make constant profit in forex if u do your home work well.See my results from last n present month so far up to date.

Attachments

• PROFIT IN PIPS SEPTEMBER 2009.zip
    203.4 KB · Views: 212
  • OCTOBER 2009-278pips.gif
    OCTOBER 2009-278pips.gif
    100.4 KB · Views: 7,133
Good job so far. Keep it up. Do you have a trading plan? How long have you been trading?

If you say a trading plan,i dont know wat to say but i plan trading n making a lot of money from forex,ive been demo trading for 1year and seven months till i knew i had wat it takes to win,since i didnt have money to invest,i did adverts of wat i could do and started managing forex accts for pple so am saving money to open my own account,i presently am making good profits from the 30% which am being paid monthly and my clients are very satisfied,i still hope to meet bigger investors along d way so i make up for my goal pretty soon.

Yea! Making constant profit is real n dats wat i do!

I must say, i have the same question in mind. Can i make a constant profit from a forex trading? concerns on this matter seem to play in my mind, being a newbie in this trading community. i hope, somebody could really enlighten me of the possibilities of earning profit, not just merely earning, but constant earning, for that matter. How, is the best question.

Sure any one can make constant profit in forex if u do your home work well.See my results from last n present month so far up to date.

Attachments

• PROFIT IN PIPS SEPTEMBER 2009.zip
    203.4 KB · Views: 190
  • OCTOBER 2009-278pips.gif
    OCTOBER 2009-278pips.gif
    100.4 KB · Views: 2,510
Good stuff mate, looks consistent over the month all about seeing those green numbers. Only thing i would mention is that the losers you have had (and they are few) have been bigger, than any of your winners. Just maybe something i thought could be of help. But looks like you're doing well enough as it is. (y)