Making Money Trading

Which market do you want to learn to trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I just found this. Now, I would have liked to have seen the nose a little longer, but we cant have everything .... :LOL:

Attachments

• Untitled-2.gif
    Untitled-2.gif
    18 KB · Views: 299
hey mp6140 nice one.only why 5457 as your target??i didnt see any problems until 5480ish,do you see something i dont??:innocent:
========================================================

little late for the answer, but for me it was an "overnite" trade and since i was asleep, i had set the middle support as my tp point on the H4, figuring that i would wake up in time to continue the trade in the morning --- unusual as it may be, the thinking actually worked in real time and i had taken profit on the original trade and then entered the next one.

after that, fireguy and I were going back and forth so much that i lost track of the market for the most part.

but anyway, when i am asleep i like to be a tad safer on my trades and i go conservative !

mp

========================================================

little late for the answer, but for me it was an "overnite" trade and since i was asleep, i had set the middle support as my tp point on the H4, figuring that i would wake up in time to continue the trade in the morning --- unusual as it may be, the thinking actually worked in real time and i had taken profit on the original trade and then entered the next one.

after that, fireguy and I were going back and forth so much that i lost track of the market for the most part.

but anyway, when i am asleep i like to be a tad safer on my trades and i go conservative !

mp
fair enough,sounds like my way of thinkin.thanks for your time.

hi yawl sorry about the late post,i had to go to work after my last,but the eur/yen pin turned out to be good.there wasnt a great deal of good confluence and i dont think TD would have played it??(a reply would be good TD??)but i liked the fact it was the the first good sign of a change in trend with good setups in stochs and the rsi.price also bounce off the 50 ema to the pip.the fibs are from the last big swing taken from the 4 hour charts and the last swing from the hourlys. any comments welcome(y)

happy hunting:devilish:

Attachments

• update.gif
    update.gif
    65.9 KB · Views: 277
not a great time to go long on htis pair but a decent pin nether the less!!??gonna watch this one develope:clap:

Attachments

• euro.gif
    euro.gif
    65.3 KB · Views: 274
hi yawl sorry about the late post,i had to go to work after my last,but the eur/yen pin turned out to be good.there wasnt a great deal of good confluence and i dont think TD would have played it??(a reply would be good TD??)but i liked the fact it was the the first good sign of a change in trend with good setups in stochs and the rsi.price also bounce off the 50 ema to the pip.the fibs are from the last big swing taken from the 4 hour charts and the last swing from the hourlys. any comments welcome(y)

happy hunting:devilish:

I like that pin. Its those sort of pins:

Code:
Recent change in trend  ->               (rate getting up to 161.44 ish)
-> pullback ->                                   (pulling back to 160.10 ish)
-> pin at bottom of pullback ->        (the pin)
-> pips captured                               ( :) )

...that I have had best success with so far I think.

I did see it at the time and thought about it, but didnt trade it because eurjpy is a professional chopping machine and I always seem to get on the wrong side of it ! Its usually the best value pair to trade though, the spread is small and it moves big.

I would have probably traded it if I didnt have a eurjpy phobia ;)

gb/jp

possible setup on gj beware candle has got over 60 mins left to complete

Attachments

• gj.gif
    gj.gif
    20 KB · Views: 299
  • gj1.gif
    gj1.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 339
I did see it at the time and thought about it, but didnt trade it because eurjpy is a professional chopping machine and I always seem to get on the wrong side of it ! Its usually the best value pair to trade though, the spread is small and it moves big.

I would have probably traded it if I didnt have a eurjpy phobia ;)[/QUOTE]

i know what you mean,i wont go near the chf fot the same reasons,even when it goes my way i get stopped out!!(hate the swiss)
only joking!:whistling

I would have probably traded it if I didnt have a eurjpy phobia ;)

i know what you mean,i wont go near the chf fot the same reasons,even when it goes my way i get stopped out!!(hate the swiss)
only joking!:whistling[/QUOTE]

gj not ej my friend:rolleyes:

Anybody else get on the Eur/Usd Pin this morning? It has taken its time but starting to move up now.

gj candle did not qualify,but the previous post i believe are the type of setup that do qualify

Attachments

• gj2.gif
    gj2.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 302
Anybody else get on the Eur/Usd Pin this morning? It has taken its time but starting to move up now.

why not post a chart at what you are looking at,because different brokers have different times for there candle starts,ie odl the one i look at is GMT -1.it makes a differenceon the 4hr and dailies.it is a doji on mine

I would have probably traded it if I didnt have a eurjpy phobia ;)[/QUOTE]

yeah i know the feeling,i wont go near the chf for the same reasons,even when it goes my way i ussualy get stopped out!!(n)

the euro buck pin has been TOO slow for my liking ,i didnt take this trade as i thought it a bit too dubious concidering the currently stronger usd. if the price breaks todays high i would start to get interested,especilly if it goes past the 154.85 ragion.
theres a pin on the gb/us 4hour chart also(not a very good one) which formed at about the same time as the euro but again im not convinced,gonna sit on the sideline again ,
anyway going to my real job (unfortunately)
happy hunting yawl.

Attachments

• update.gif
    update.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
i do think im in the right area on GJ as the 30m has posted a double top and pin,might have a £1 on this now if it can break the rising trend

Attachments

• gj3.gif
    gj3.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 300
why not post a chart at what you are looking at,because different brokers have different times for there candle starts,ie odl the one i look at is GMT -1.it makes a differenceon the 4hr and dailies.it is a doji on mine

Sorry not too easy to post charts while I'm at work bu here goes. The Pin is on the hourly GMT +1. The line at the bottom that the Pin touches is S/R from the Daily Chart

Having another look the body is not really far enough up for a perfect Pin (almost a doji) but the body is small and the confluence with the daily support line gave me extra confidence.

Attachments

• eurusd.bmp
    737 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
took a long on ej @162.67,breakout trade and pullback

Attachments

• ej.gif
    ej.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 345
  • ej1.gif
    ej1.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 319
Just wanted to give a heads up on the daily cable chart,looks as if it is forming a beautiful pin bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.