London social group

Hi Fibonelli,

Thomas N Bulkowski is the author of the two books on chart patters.

1. Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns
2. Trading Classic Chart Patterns

I have both books. They are more chart reference look up books with volumes of stats on breakouts, average rise / fall, changes etc. % success failures of trends and so forth.

Regards,

Thank you!

I took the day off work hahaha!

Need to remind myself never to mix red wine and beer...
Interesting coincidence. I also spent most of they day in bed after too much bourbon and beer, topped off with a couple of Wray and Nephew and tequila in a club at 3am.

Just a quick note to thank Fibonelli for arranging the meal last Tues 6 Nov. Really enjoyed it, hope we can do it again some time.

Regards, Feenix

Next meet!

Hi Fibo

When are you scheduling for next meet, let me know....would like to join for the next meet....:cool: :D

Fxbee

Hi

I'd be interested in coming along to a future meet-up.

Any time is good for me really.

Hi all,

I know that this is a late reply. However, it was great to meet you all for dinner and I hope that everyone's trading career continues to prosper!

I would be grateful if you could keep me posted on the next meet. Would very much like to attend. tks Rich

By way of record, I've sent a PM to:

Atilla, Trader_Dante, Hoggums, Feenix, Gedward3, Dentist007+margaret, jm99, RichieE.

bbmac, shadowninja, fiby's friend.

forexbee, profitaker, Gumping, Jinxed, 1969Rich, arabianights, SCFX, rdstagg.

London Social

Hi fibonelli,

I am new to this trading world. Please do let me know when you arrange social in/arround London. It seems that there is alot to learn form you guys and from this forum.

Kind regards
Ash

PM sent to Ashutokeria explaining the purpose of the group and the conduct required of a newbie trader.

Last edited:
I can't make this one, unfortunately. Christmas is busy for me in the work sense. (No, I am not one of Santa's elves.)

I hope to come to one in the New Year, though.

By way of record, I've sent a PM to:

Atilla, Trader_Dante, Hoggums, Feenix, Gedward3, Dentist007+margaret, jm99, RichieE.

bbmac, shadowninja, fiby's friend.

forexbee, profitaker, Gumping, Jinxed, 1969Rich, arabianights, SCFX, rdstagg.

Hi everyone,

Too much going on for me at the moment, but look forward to our gathering in January...

Festive greetings everyone... I'm worn out already... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi all,

As you must know that i am very very new to this forum (my very first post on this forum) and the trading world as well. I saw this thread this morning and very much interested in attending this meeting. Please let me know when you plan to meet in January and where in London. It bet that there is a lot for me to learn from you guys and this forum.

Kind Regards

Dee

PM sent to skchamza explaining the purpose of the group and the conduct required of a newbie trader.