London social group

Hi Fibs,

Im based in St Albans but will be up for meeting as im in London daily.

Be good to get everyones e mail and e mail everyone at the weekend and let them know the meetings definately on what with all our busy schedules. My e mails
[email protected].

Look forward to seeing you guys.

Mail me to let me know

Ged Ward

Proposed 1st social

Date & Time: Tuesday 6 Nov 2007 6.45pm
Restaurant: Haz Restaurant
Cuisine: Turkish
Address: 6 Mincing Lane London EC3M 3BD
Nearest Tube: Monument & Tower Hill (Circle/District Line)
Quiet: Yes (there's the option of going to the upper floor)

PM me by Friday 2 Nov 2007 3pm if you'd like to join us as I shall make a table reservation.

List of PM's/blog entries received

Yes: Atilla, Hoggums, BondTrader1, Feenix, gedward3

Will try to make it: RichieE, Fiby's friend.
(maximum of 2 only)

Not able to make it :( : ShadowNinja, bbmac

I'll update this list daily.

Latest situation :LOL:

Yes: Atilla, Hoggums, BondTrader1, Feenix, gedward3, Dentist007, Dentist007's friend, jm99

Will try to make it: RichieE, Fiby's friend.
(maximum of 2 only)

Not able to make it :( : ShadowNinja, bbmac

I will send out a updated PM tommorow morning (5/11/07) after changing the reservation.

Sock washing or other nonsenses is not allowed on a Tuesday evening :cheesy: ;)

Does the restaurant have a wi-fi connection? We could do some live trading at the table via a laptop? ;)

Fib,

What's the score on the dress code? I dress very casual for work...jeans and trainers :)

Should I put a suit on?

...bear in mind that if I do, everyone at work is going to ask me if I have a job interview...

I have sent a PM to all of you. It also includes clarification of the dress code.

Latest situation

Yes: Atilla, Hoggums, BondTrader1, Feenix, gedward3, Dentist007, Dentist007's friend, jm99, RichieE

Not able to make it :( : ShadowNinja, bbmac, fiby's friend

How was it? Guess you're still eating and being merry.

Fib,

What's the score on the dress code? I dress very casual for work...jeans and trainers :)

Should I put a suit on?

...bear in mind that if I do, everyone at work is going to ask me if I have a job interview...

Just tell them you're on a hot date. :D

How was it? Guess you're still eating and being merry.

Hi everyone,

That was great... Had a really good time and you can put me down for the next one again Fibonelli.

Nice to put a face to all the characters on this board. Good food, the wine was flowing and conversation, tips and tricks worth the dinner by far. Will look at some of the other instruments discussed.

Take care everyone and see you all again in January... :D

Hi everyone,

That was great... Had a really good time and you can put me down for the next one again Fibonelli.

Nice to put a face to all the characters on this board. Good food, the wine was flowing and conversation, tips and tricks worth the dinner by far. Will look at some of the other instruments discussed.

Take care everyone and see you all again in January... :D

Yes - it was a very enjoyable evening...

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves last night. A big thank you to Atilla for recommending such a good restaurant and especially to everyone for attending.

It was great to put names to faces.

I'll send a PM to all of you later in the month about finding out how frequently we should meet up in the year. I do know a few of you suggested once every other month.

great evening.good venue.good info and input.
hoggums/margaretm and others.how did you manage to work the next day.?
the red wine never stopped flowing

Hardly did any work as i had a very sore head... Great niight though

great evening.good venue.good info and input.
hoggums/margaretm and others.how did you manage to work the next day.?
the red wine never stopped flowing

I got to work no problem - at least I wasn't drilling people's teeth with a fuzzy head and a hangover!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves last night. A big thank you to Atilla for recommending such a good restaurant and especially to everyone for attending.

It was great to put names to faces.

I'll send a PM to all of you later in the month about finding out how frequently we should meet up in the year. I do know a few of you suggested once every other month.

Hi Fibonelli,

Thomas N Bulkowski is the author of the two books on chart patters.

1. Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns
2. Trading Classic Chart Patterns

I have both books. They are more chart reference look up books with volumes of stats on breakouts, average rise / fall, changes etc. % success failures of trends and so forth.

Regards,