New Social Group About Market Timing.

Would you be interested in joining a social group about timing the markets?

• Total voters
Yeah, setting up a social group on t2w and expecting it to happen in the group’s lifetime….

I don't get it...What's the punch line?
just kidding.
yes it would be nice to be posting in our new social group forum BUT I also happen to know they have a great deal on their plates right now so I will cut them some slack.

Soon it will be a week that I requested the forum.
I hope we won't have to wait much longer.

I would love to. Not knowing a great deal about the methods though, I would not be able to contribute anything of any great value.

Kind Regards
Jason

Just a little update...

Ok, so there is nothing to update yet as I'm still waiting as I know all of you are.
As soon as I get a word about the new social group forum's creation I will let you all know.

Jason

Just a little update...

Ok, so there is nothing to update yet as I'm still waiting as I know all of you are.
As soon as I get a word about the new social group forum's creation I will let you all know.

Jason
Jason

This was one of the points that I made in the T2W survey, namely that attempts by members to start up discussion groups seem to get nowhere.

Sue - are you listening ? Take a look at this thread

Charlton

Jason

This was one of the points that I made in the T2W survey, namely that attempts by members to start up discussion groups seem to get nowhere.

Sue - are you listening ? Take a look at this thread

Charlton

That was a good point to make.
I will give it a few more days and then I will contact Sue to see what the status is on the Timing group creation.
Hopefully we will have the new forum soon.

Jason

That was a good point to make.
I will give it a few more days and then I will contact Sue to see what the status is on the Timing group creation.
Hopefully we will have the new forum soon.

Jason

Here is a picture of peace and tranquility to ponder whilst awaiting the new forum;)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 605
Are there five of them? Does each have 21 petals? Does the picture have a ratio of 1 to 1.618?

*standing at the back jumping up and down waving hands furiously*

Me too hw.

I thought I was late to the party what with the thread being over 2 weeks old.

Not seemingly so.

Hopefully it gets off the ground for you soon hw... :whistling

Magnus

I'm a rank newbie so I'd likely not be of any help but I'd like to lurk if I'm not too late and it's allowed.
I used the poll bullet, too.

I sent a PM to sharky and he was finally able to get back with me.
Sounds like they lost the request so I sent it again to him and androosh through PM.
So maybe in the next week or so...:)

Finally back online HW after 3 weeks, and I was sure the thread would be up and running by now!! I hope we get going soon.