Live Trading With Grey1 ( Monthly Members Only )

Hey Raj,

I, myself, am still at the office. But before I left the house, I left it recording. Hopefully it went smoothly. If all's good, I'll make it available to everyone in TT. I'll update this thread once I find out.

- E

Thanks Ely...keeping fingers crossed.....

Raj

Thanks you Iraj for a great informational day, with common sense approach to day trading stocks.

Look forward to the next one.

LT

I'm sure the day with Iraj was great as usual!
I have an exam coming up so had to go in to work and missed the session :cry:. I set the recording but as one would expect, when you dont usually expect it things went bananas whilst away and I lost the reocrding. :mad:

I would really appreciate if someone else is able to help...

Cheers,
Imran

thank you for your time again iraj.. I to like paul got bombed out but logged back in later. the Rimm trade was a great one!!

thanks again!!

Okay, it seems like the recording was good. I'm in the process of editing it. Since I'll be out tomorrow, I might not be able to get it up for another 1-2 days. I'll try my best to get it up ASAP.

- E

Great day

Iraj

Thanks once again for your time yesterday. You emphasise the need to stick with it and to never give up on trading. When one first looks at your approach and techniques, with regard to risk, market cycle and the top-down approach, it can seem daunting. However with each session the same principles are built upon and new slants added, which is why it is important to attend as many as possible.

It's particularly useful to see, live, how you apply your principles to an unfolding market, how you analyse it and what the result is in terms of actions taken.

For me the 2 highlights were the RIMM trade and the AET trade. With the latter, at one point I went for a natural break as is was sitting there not moving much, and was amazed when I returned to find how far it had jumped. It was also interesting to note how much profit could be made from the 25% left on the table risk-free having already banked a nice profit from the other 75%.

Look forward to the Sept day.

Charlton

Okay, it seems like the recording was good. I'm in the process of editing it. Since I'll be out tomorrow, I might not be able to get it up for another 1-2 days. I'll try my best to get it up ASAP.

- E
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I hope that you can attend the next one live, because it will make a lot more sense and be far more valuable for you to follow the price action at the same time.

Charlton

- E

Ely,
:clap: I would def be interested. I assume your recording is of the mp3 and separate text for the room?
Thanks,
Imran

Thanks for taking the time to do this. I hope that you can attend the next one live, because it will make a lot more sense and be far more valuable for you to follow the price action at the same time.

Charlton

I'll definitely try to make it live next time. Also, the next time, I'll try to add a clock with the market time in the recording. That, along with historical charts (although there may not be any MACCI) will somewhat allow those who weren't there live to follow along.

- E

Ely,
:clap: I would def be interested. I assume your recording is of the mp3 and separate text for the room?
Thanks,
Imran

It's now 2 AM. I gotta hit the road in less than 5 hours, so I think I should get some shut eyes. I've been removing silence and irrelevant clips to shorten the recording.

I'll provide a few options as I'm in the experimenting phrase (I may do some more editting because I know there are still irrelevant stuff in the recording). I took it down to 4 hrs.

I've already saved the chatroom text in both text and rich text format. I'll make those available at the same time as the recording. I'm thinking MP3 for and perhaps a flash (SWF) file. Will have to wait and see how big that one is.

Hopefully I can get them up in the next 24-48 hours.

- E

Thanks for another great day Iraj ! You have been very generous with your time and willingness to share your knowledge, experiences and strategies. Thanks again.

Jimmy

If i was to trade a 1000 shares, how much commision would i pay with IB, trading US stocks? Also, is the slow phone problem been sorted?

Thanks

LT

If i was to trade a 1000 shares, how much commision would i pay with IB, trading US stocks? Also, is the slow phone problem been sorted?

Thanks

LT

$10 in total, ie $5 to open and $5 to close the trade.

Paul

Alright, I'm uploading the files and they should all be available in the next 10 minutes or so. There are four files.

RTF - Saved chat from PalTalk in Rich Text Format (recommended over the TXT version)

TXT - Saved chat from PalTalk in Text format

MP3 - The recording in MP3

SWF - Shockwave Flash video. You can drag and drop this file into Internet Explorer (Shockwave Flash plugin required (free from Adobe.com)). This contains both audio and video from PalTalk.

The link is: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Let me know if you have any problems or questions. Enjoy!

And a big thanks to Iraj for begin so generous and making this all possible.

Alright, I'm uploading the files and they should all be available in the next 10 minutes or so. There are four files.

RTF - Saved chat from PalTalk in Rich Text Format (recommended over the TXT version)

TXT - Saved chat from PalTalk in Text format

MP3 - The recording in MP3

SWF - Shockwave Flash video. You can drag and drop this file into Internet Explorer (Shockwave Flash plugin required (free from Adobe.com)). This contains both audio and video from PalTalk.

The link is: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Let me know if you have any problems or questions. Enjoy!

And a big thanks to Iraj for begin so generous and making this all possible.

WELL DONE ELY

thx