Live Trading With Grey1 ( Monthly Members Only )

Grey1

I am going to trade LIVE for our members once a month ( NO LECTURES ) just $$$$ in your pocket. This is going to be on a regular bases unless I cancel it due to personal reasons which i will inform the board at least 2 weeks earlier.

Please let me know what is the best day in the month for you ,, (Example 28th of every month ).

The first session will be in AUG..

Member's only so please don't not inform any one else guys because too many members will flood the trade and we bound to get a poor entry ,,

Day trading is fun and you can play a tune if you wish to chill out while making $$$ so get that tune ready and join the FUN ,,,

Grey1

I am going to trade LIVE for our members once a month ( NO LECTURES ) just $$$$ in your pocket. This is going to be on a regular bases unless I cancel it due to personal reasons which i will inform the board at least 2 weeks earlier.

Please let me know what is the best day in the month for you ,, (Example 28th of every month ).

Member's only so please don't not inform any one else guys because too many members will flood the trade and we bound to get a poor entry ,,

Day trading is fun and you can play a tune if you wish to chill out while making $$$ so get that tune ready and join the FUN ,,,

Grey1

Splendid - thanks for sparing your time. Personally I would go for something like the last Friday of each month.

Charlton

Hi Grey1; that all sounds really great. Any day would be good for me but ideally not on a Friday as I tend to stop trading at the US lunch time and earn 'brownie points' by taking my wife to the pub! I also guess that during August many of us will be away on summer holidays at different times.

But, whatever you decide, I look forward to the sessions.

Many Thanks
Steve

Hi Iraj,
A Wednesday or Thursday is best for me but I will even take any day that is good for you - whatever is convenient for you really.
Thanks very much for offering to do yet more sessions with us. You're the best :cheesy: !
Best regards,
Imran

Thanks Grey1 for doing this.
The sooner the better as far as I am concerned. While the stuff learnt from the last seminar is still fresh.

Thanks
Jonnie

Thanks Iraj

Any day is suitable for me, just go with the flow.

Thanks again, you are a star and extremely generous (y)

Cheers

Andy

Any day is good for me. Looking forward to it.

thanks

Luckybucks

Grey1

Grey1

Thank you Grey1,

This will be great, there is nothing like seeing/hearing an experience trader in action to help the less experienced along the way.

Thank you for your time

Friday’s or Monday’s would be best for me to get off work

belflan

Grey1

Thank you Iraj - I look forward to it.

No real problem with the choice of day although I can identify with evostick's sentiments. However if you are able to direct me towards some $$$ I suspect my wife may feel compensated for my absence on a friday evening!

Al

Thanks for your generousity Grey1!
It is a fantastic opportunity for us to learn more from you, a professional, and build confidence in executing trades based on the methodologies you have taught us. I will work around whatever day the members prefer but for me Friday is best (mkt opens at 1.30am local time Saturday morning).

Cheers
Jimmy

It seems to me Friday is more suitable to most traders...

The first session will be Friday 22nd of AUG .

Hope it is convenient to all

Grey1

Iraj,

Once again thank you for your ongoing generosity and kindness in offering to do this.

Paul

Thank you Iraj, looking forward to it very much......fridays are good for me,
but will fit in whatever date is decided on.

Grey1

That sounds great! Thanks again.
Regards,
Imran

Grey1
Will look forward ................ to the singing ..................... I think :cheesy:

Charlton