LIVE TRADING WITH GREY1 26th SEP 2008

what a good day with 2 trades APPL and JOYG short both perfect entry and zero draw down ,, 70C from AAPL and 22 cents from JOYG ,,,

what a top group with 60 people attending

Top people in the room as well

Nice one

Grey1
Thanks Iraj

A good session with some good calls, despite the unusual nature of the day as market participants await the bail-out news.

Also just to confirm the question you asked me - there was little or no drawdown to speak of. It was pretty much in profit from entry to exit..

Charlton

Iraj,
I didnt trade as I was working for a finance exam next week. I was recording but also watching on and off. What can I say except - another fantastic day. Thanks for everything...
Best wishes,
Imran

Iraj,

Thank you so much for taking the time to help us all out can't thank you enough.

You've really opened my eyes to trading stocks. I feel like I'm in the wrong game trading futures after learning about your framework in real-time. :LOL:

Well i'm going to open a tradestation account and practice, practice, practice, practice everything you've outlined!

Cheers :)

Regards
Naeem

really annoyed I couldnt make it until about 6pm. I'll take the time off work next time!

I learnt so much even in just over an hour, much more understandable hearing it whilst checking my charts.

Thankyou Iraj. (y)

what a good day with 2 trades APPL and JOYG short both perfect entry and zero draw down ,, 70C from AAPL and 22 cents from JOYG ,,,

Nice one

Grey1

Grey1

Thank you. I really did enjoy your seminar today. I made a few $$$ but more importantly I learnt even more really valuable stuff.

Again, thank you.

'Muchas Gracias
Steve

I missed the day. Can anybody tell me when AAPL and JOYG were shorted, and why? That would be just enought for me. many thanks..

I missed the session due to being very ill I slept all day and afternon then forced myself to my evening job. ughhh

If anyone hasthe session taped could they please upload it for me and others that could not attend

thank to Iraj and anyone else!!

I missed the day. Can anybody tell me when AAPL and JOYG were shorted, and why? That would be just enought for me. many thanks..
General bias for the day - based on maccis pre-open was short. Volume was low due to indecision over the bail-out.

My logs show:

AAPL - shorted at 10:55:59 - $126.21
75% covered to take profits at 10:58:39 - $125.54
remainder stopped out at B/E + 2cents - at 11:07:41

10, 5 and 3 min macci turning down, spike on 1 min macci in o/b territory

JOYG - shorted at 13:18:20 - $47.52
75% covered to take profits at 13:29:39 - $47.27667
remainder covered at 13:34:40 - $47.31

10, 5 and 3 macci turning down, 1 min had just exited o/b territory

I also had a RIMM short, which I think was also one of Iraj's calls

12:38:23 - $71.641429
12:41:08 - 75% covered at $71.4140
12:44:23 - remainder covered at $71.66 (think this was meant to be B/E + 2 cents, so it looks like my stop price was incorrect here)

Other traders will show variations over the exact entry/exit points. So because of the uncertainty in the market Iraj was looking for quick scalps with around 20-25 cents profit, rather than longer runs that might be hit by the news

Charlton

Wonderful! INDU was rising during the day. We took only short trades and all were winners.

Thanks a lot Iraj!

Nice one

Grey1

Thanks Iraj for another great day. Its making sense, quite amazing how AAPL just fell away once the market was overbought in 1, 3 and 5.

Cheers,

Chris

now you have seen how simple it can be, is there anyone out there willing to commit full time and give it a go???........if so contact me as i would be available everyday to do this and perhaps we could help each other out with the entries and calls, and hopefully just improve every day.

Im going to give it a full time commitment, if i don't make it i don't make it but im going to give it my best shot and if anyone willing the same please get in contact as im 100% serious no bs.

im learning as you all are too and we can only feed off each other by doing this but we have to be commited full time i feel. And the end of the day life is too short and the time has to be now, we cannot keep being fearful i feel, you just got to go for it and if it does not work just move on, at least you have the head start of the best possible strategies so if we can't make it now it can only be down to us.

Nice one

Grey1

Hi Iraj,

Thanks a lot for your generosity- every session improves my understanding about the market.

Best wishes

Raj

It certainly was a fantastic event.

There was lots to be learnt & I have pages of notes on the event.

Hat's off to Iraj for this - I have paid good money for a few trading courses which ultimately lead to nothing as they were there for the good of the seller, not the buyer. Nothing but a re-hash of S & R.

There ARE some good books out there - but you need a REAL trader to help you seperate the wheat from the chaff. Steve Nisons book is a good example of a popular book with a lot of great info but a lot of things you shouldn't really use.

I am looking forward to the next event- I will stay up 'till 4am Bangkok time next time for the full event though.

General bias for the day - based on maccis pre-open was short. Volume was low due to indecision over the bail-out.

My logs show:

AAPL - shorted at 10:55:59 - $126.21
75% covered to take profits at 10:58:39 - $125.54
remainder stopped out at B/E + 2cents - at 11:07:41

10, 5 and 3 min macci turning down, spike on 1 min macci in o/b territory

JOYG - shorted at 13:18:20 - $47.52
75% covered to take profits at 13:29:39 - $47.27667
remainder covered at 13:34:40 - $47.31

10, 5 and 3 macci turning down, 1 min had just exited o/b territory

I also had a RIMM short, which I think was also one of Iraj's calls

12:38:23 - $71.641429
12:41:08 - 75% covered at $71.4140
12:44:23 - remainder covered at $71.66 (think this was meant to be B/E + 2 cents, so it looks like my stop price was incorrect here)

Other traders will show variations over the exact entry/exit points. So because of the uncertainty in the market Iraj was looking for quick scalps with around 20-25 cents profit, rather than longer runs that might be hit by the news

Charlton

thanks. I presume the times refer to US ET timezone.

if there is any other trader who would like to run a seminar with alternative methodology please don't be shy and let me know... We are a team here and I welcome any1 else with different approach to mine . Open the door and doors shall be opened to you in mysterious ways

Grey1

Reactions: BSD
Thanks for the afternoon Grey 1. Informative.

I could not get my cci and sma (macci) anywhere like yours. The closest I got was a 2 cci, and that was like a heart attack!!

If yours was showing oversold, mine was showing overbought.

Don't know why, but it makes me wonder about my charts now.

Thanks again though.