Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Yeah you clowns should all get over to his thread, 30k a month trading retail forex. Why are you wasting your time here when you could be rich?

Yeah you clowns should all get over to his thread, 30k a month trading retail forex. Why are you wasting your time here when you could be rich?

I hadn't realised until someone pointed it out to me that not only can you put an individual member on ignore - you can put an entire thread on ignore.

It's good to get this thread back - it was getting awfully cluttered.

I hadn't realised until someone pointed it out to me that not only can you put an individual member on ignore - you can put an entire thread on ignore.

It's good to get this thread back - it was getting awfully cluttered.

so now I know why I find myself exported to the dungeon ( you shower of b,s/c,s etc :cheesy: :devilish:

long nzd/jpy at 81.88 stop 81.62 initial target 82.11 2-ary target 82.34 3-ary target 82.82.

Not calling it in my thread as no rationale or basis being posted.

This might turn into a buy scalp, or if it goes below the nudge fudge finagle factor level a short sell scalp double back flip with inverted pike and then I'll be short from a high of the lower high unless it's higher the higher low of the prior buy scalp in which case take 70% off the remaining immensely profitable position with the remainder on a buy/sell scalp to a target which will inevitably be within 1 pip of the daily high/low after the event and I'll come back and show you one I made earlier.