Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

:LOL:10p pp and mi heart is racing! must be ego, either that or the thought that you all gona see how sloooooo i type!

:pstill trying to exit lmao!
Not such a good day for tossing!

Last edited:
rob -- just curious were you short dax

My short entry signal was 8.35 matey (5 minute chart)

The price was running below both its 5 & 10 minutes averages, a momentum signal confirmed the entry

Last edited:
Its still processing but should be up soon, not edited so zoom through as you please.

Bad day for tossing a coin for direction (im not a believer, I just toss for fun! :cheesy: ). Took a belter on the long in a stone out the window session. Managed to improve the final loss by 3.1 and of course there was the first +5.

Might do another one, but keeping it with trend and aiming at a sensible target. As was mentioned before by FXpunt, spreads a killer when in the small TF.

Anyways, enjoy :LOL:
http://youtu.be/k-UZmk4m7NM

Dam!, video is to long, will chop it up and upload tonight

Last edited:
Afternoon guys

I promised I would not post again here - and i will keep to that promise as re opening my Live calls blog tomorrow in a separate thread

I was yesterday banned by T2W - after i was accused of being a spammer and totally different traders - who must be crooks with very bad reputations.

I am pleased to say I am a genuine short term intraday trader - who is very experienced with over 11 yrs of trading Forex with 6 yrs full time.

During that time I have taken over 12000 live trades and have traded live up to 22 full lots per pip

I make money - trading every day - and my target is 50 pips - and normally I can achieve well over that after taking up to 20 intraday trades a day. Nowadays i do not trade over 10 full lots per pip - but still make a lot of money - which is due to all the study - time investment etc I have put into being an expert retail intraday trader.

I must repeat for the not quite so bright Sherlock Holmes traders who we have here - that I do not sell books or courses or DVD's - and not a fraudster, marketeer,spammer etc - but just a genuine retail successful British forex trader.

i do not want to argue with any one - and would prefer all the guys who have accused me of total lies etc stay away from my new blog - But if they apologize etc - I welcome them and any debates they might want to discuss.

Its most important also to point out now in the UK - the time is 2.24pm - and the time shown here is approx an hour later

I will be posting live calls at my Broker time and they will be anything from 2 mins to 10 mins before they start.

Finally i thank T2W and their administration staff for sorting out this mistake and re accepting my membership.

With Regards

Forexmospherian