Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I did mention last week 1.3245 as a level to watch(although admittedly as a daily target)...hasn't got there yet but must admit does look good for a short....

lets face it, most people on ig arnt "savy" investors. except myself of course ahem

Scary.

They they say 80% of retail traders lose so I know what direction I would play it. Maybe they will be right this time.

I've seen the figures from another brokerage, I think the number that are short is in the 60's.

i didnt need to see that,how accurate has its performance been,hi migs your starting early

Hello mate...haven't started yet just wanted to see if we would gap to the upside but pretty steady on the open.....a plethora of data this week so I expect chop throughout....good luck for the week....:clap::smart::)

well lets see whos stop will be belonging to who! although i can easily see us leaking lower over night till europe open, i would have prefered to get long then but as a greedy bugger i cant wait

still? i had to go back to ig after my catastrophic blow up year and a half ago. went from trading size in the pits to trading a few quid a point hah

% of Oanda shorts is 61.48. Savvier clients, perhaps. They have Hedge Funds as customers, though.

Let's see if I can manage to get up at 3am consistently for this trading stuff and I don't fall asleep at parties & dinners, lol.