Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

broken line down. hope we don't see-saw

Attachments

• eurusd26.gif
    eurusd26.gif
    24 KB · Views: 102
usually when the price action is this rank a big move is coming. beats me which direction though! lol. either way stop at b/e and its friday afternoon so im done if stopped!

The problem lately is price has been driven mostly on whatever politician or central bank official is speaking at the moment. There's no clear direction.

Peter

"Hearing large buying of short-dated EUR upside - betting on a positive reaction next week to PSI deal"

today's pip swings in eurusd (7 hours)
up 80
down 70
up 55
down 35
up 60 75

WOW!

Peter

Last edited:
Massive swings today. Now I'm sad I timed out and missed out on at least watching those moves. :(

Crazy stuff going on in Eur these days.

Methinks the Big Boys are thinking 6 months to a year ahead with today's moves which is why the tidal waves are massive.

Must suck to be a position player. You decide your asset is going somewhere and put on the position, but it's the completely wrong direction. Now you can't get out and sleeping badly at night.

I much prefer day-to-day stuff. No midnight headaches.

I see someone has been erased from t2w, including pm's. (y)(y)

I never bothered to respond. Wasn't worth the time of day.

Peter

dailytrader52
He was sending some of us pm's telling us were were all crap traders and trying to sell us his services. I think Lord Flash exposed him as someone else who was banned.

Peter

dailytrader52
He was sending some of us pm's telling us were were all crap traders and trying to sell us his services. I think Lord Flash exposed him as someone else who was banned.

Peter

I dont reckon his sales technique!

"Hi, youre a c**t! Buy my stuff!"

Hope he dont trade as bad as he sells! :LOL: