Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Ill be joining the shorts on euro on Sunday night. Its important when being critical of anyone selling the euro and saying that we are going against the trend to see that trends are relative to time frame and interpretation. If i short at this level now it looks like on a 5,60,min chart that im going against the trend. Now look at the two posted charts using a 60 min trendline and a daily chart going back to 2007. The 60 min shows we are at the top of a channel and the daily shows we have had a break and pull back to the line. Both are bearish and the daily can easily be read as a small pullback in a longer term trend.Generally with most markets you can adjust the timescale and make a case either way.

sometimes its just as simple as that, wish i hasnt taken 1/2 off at +18,but wasnt feeling well and didnt want to stay up

Thetwo chart posted over the weekend show the daily is bearish as well,so Im hoping for more and that my stop holds up

thinking about going long gbp/jpy,its a break and pullback,my fav trade,but not sure why im not in,maybe pullback too steep

Attachments

• 2012-01-30_0839.png
    2012-01-30_0839.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 103
Good morning everyone. Let's all have a good week! Looks like Flash is way ahead of the game already (y)

Peter

i couldnt have placed my stop at a worse place on eur/usd,took it and fallen right away,left a lot of pips on table there,could fall anotherv 100 today

pulled back about 20 pips. Looked like a good entry. Stop is just above the 3 consecutive down bars. 5m chart.

your looking good wacky,missed my short entry on eg.couldnt bring myself to re enter eur, just hope gj holds up for me