Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

when you "stop to b/e" that is exactly what you're doing no?

Not really,its more of a money management call. i completely changed my trading by starting with my management and staking plan and then added in the reason why(t/l pullbacks etc)

............. i completely changed my trading by starting with my management and staking plan ..................

Bingo!! And your money money builds up from where you get out (win or lose) and not where and why you got in.

Bingo!! And your money money builds up from where you get out (win or lose) and not where and why you got in.

yep, spent 10 years looking for perfect setups and indicators etc,did,elliot,gan,andrews,kitchen sink,all of em,now just apply simple techniques to staking plan

yep, spent 10 years looking for perfect setups and indicators etc,did,elliot,gan,andrews,kitchen sink,all of em,now just apply simple techniques to staking plan

aye, takes a long time to realise what it is you can actually control in this game :).

haha kitchen sink.

but seriously, you did Gann? seems nuts.

classic us, aud has now run away :(

Yes = we've all been there:)
Like going full circle, looking at all sorts of wonderful lines, reading books by people who cannot trade. However, in time, due to persistance, many of us arrive at KISS:LOL:

problem is when i move my stop like i did on cad trade for no reason other than a money management reason, and then the market takes my stop by .3 of a pip as it just did on my cad trade and then could have given me a lot more.Thats always the hard part to me,if that happens and i am already in profit I feel i have given money back

Yes = we've all been there:)
Like going full circle, looking at all sorts of wonderful lines, reading books by people who cannot trade. However, in time, due to persistance, many of us arrive at KISS:LOL:

yep,we start with trend lines and after that we are re inventing the wheel,thankfully I found my wheel at the bottom of the shed:)

short eurjpy 97.908 Stop 98.02
Maintaining the wedge,. Choppy day today.

Peter

Attachments

• eurjpy02.gif
    eurjpy02.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 107
the inevitable. -11.2

Peter

The good thing wacky is I now know you have the discipline required to see round the corner. How many times in the past have you felt like this when you just throw money at it knowing you will lose,now at least you know ,what is wrong today is not actually wrong,just part of your long winning curve.

God Ive been philosophical today,that happens when you have a good day,you keep thinking your right and trading is easy, until the devil vomits again

I've just placed an order to buy on the nzd/usd

buy at 7920
stop loss at 7820

the price is trending higher on 3 large timeframes, 4hr, daily and weekly chart

Could be a good break upwards

morning all,possible short on cadjpy is all I can see, totally peed I didnt make more of cad trade yesterday