Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

pete

:confused: I thought your tactics were going to be break-outs, not reversals. Stick to the plan, mon brave.

jon

I did say breakouts start MONDAY, that reversal trade was placed on SUNDAY :smart:
Slight technicality in my favor. :whistling

Peter

guys i shot my mouth off about futex and have since been invited to visit there rooms and report back.Its long been by belief that they like many offer nor real service for there £8000 fee. Im tempted to visit but would welcome and comments as to how to asses them in a short visit,what questions,what do i want to see,
how do i tell if they have anything to offer etc.

Good morning all

Guys

Migs is a good friend of mine who I worked along side in an regulated trading environment. His knowlwedge of fundamentals is second to none and and has insite of levels regarding eur/usd which is the only market he trades.His style is similar to wacky.Welcome migs

guys i shot my mouth off about futex and have since been invited to visit there rooms and report back.Its long been by belief that they like many offer nor real service for there £8000 fee. Im tempted to visit but would welcome and comments as to how to asses them in a short visit,what questions,what do i want to see,

Morning chaps.

Ask to take a look at the P&L spreadsheets for the 10 best home-grown traders for 2011?

Failing that, get the 10 best home-grown traders to put their key fobs in a line and if they are > 50% Ferrari, then perhaps 8k is a reasonable investment...

Hey Juls and all....hearing good offers coming in eu at 1.2780 with stops just above and then a wall of offers at 1.2800/15 with buy stops placed just above.....my feeling is we amy see a test of those offers at 1.2800 to get rid of the weak shorts...

jules will you be wearing this outfit
when we see you on bloom or cnbc tv :cool:

morning all, very nice trade LF, right up my street. seems like a strong resistance area, perhaps it will retest today as the EURUSD tests 1.28.

i might wait for the eur to edge a bit closer to 1.28 before going short, adn with a stop at 1.29, it'll be smallish stakes

Hey Juls and all....hearing good offers coming in eu at 1.2780 with stops just above and then a wall of offers at 1.2800/15 with buy stops placed just above.....my feeling is we amy see a test of those offers at 1.2800 to get rid of the weak shorts...

I'm looking to short this morning's rally, but not yet - around 2800 would be great but until it starts to top, then I have no position.

Bear in mind that the "rumours" of offers this morning also had:

07:46 market talk of offers @ 2750

hello there, welcome.

very interested to hear about where this intel is from? market participant or just a broker interest?

where this intel is from? market participant or just a broker interest?

...these rumours are on the free news/squawk service offered by capital spreads - the service seems quite good since there's not too much news to sift through and you get live announcement of the major economic data releases...

...these rumours are on the free news/squawk service offered by capital spreads - the service seems quite good since there's not too much news to sift through and you get live announcement of the major economic data releases...

sure,but migs has a little more than that