Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

mmm, you're still a naughty boy :LOL:

The parameters are sort of what I meant by a "kill zone" surrounding the price. Depending on how price arrives I will either enter as soon as it gets in the zone or on some direction confirmation in lower TF and stop loss exit (or hedge) if it comes out of the zone the wrong way.

text on chart

Attachments

• 2012-01-10_1238.png
    2012-01-10_1238.png
    83 KB · Views: 126
i assume you meant 98.28...

just curious on your thinking - did you view it as a failed b/o or were you trading a channel, or something else...?
apologies if its a dumb question-just picked up this thread and don't know your trading style.

Hi. Welcome to the thread.

My error in posting. You are correct it is 98.28!
Many trades I try to post a chart and some explanation when I can.
This trade was a short after a failure to retest the high (the circle in the chart) and then a break of the support line.

Peter

Attachments

• eurjpy03.gif
    eurjpy03.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 134
looking for a long entry now on eurjpy. Price is moving back above the SR line in my previous chart. Target would be abut 98.42

Peter

my stakes on gold are about 1/2 measures than my normal trades
look at gold now,fallen right away.Its a very hard trade to make,you have to be very aware of the action and activity relative to the current day, i used to trade like this on futures. giving away all my secrets now

Last edited:
+10 and +1o for gold taken,dont normally post them as by time ive written opost theyve either gone my way or im stopped out,cany you see what im doing

Tends to move quickly. I had the same problem when I tried to post my ES trades. To fast to properly post and still keep an eye on it.

How has the gold trading been going?

Peter

stopped at -1 on other half. i probably shouldve sensed the strong market today and closed down at 1.277. await US open, expect XAU/XAG to sell off a tad

target was spot on!

Adding to what Flash said...I had a lousy, frustrating day yesterday, but I didn't let it get to me. In the long run the simple methods work. Today is another day.

Peter