Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hi. Welcome to the thread.

My error in posting. You are correct it is 98.28!
Many trades I try to post a chart and some explanation when I can.
This trade was a short after a failure to retest the high (the circle in the chart) and then a break of the support line.

Peter

Thanks, i missed that.
:whistling

Attachments

• eurusd56.jpg
    eurusd56.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 122
eurusd head and shoulders
in at 1.2768
s/l 1.2791
target neckline 1.2740

hi spalshy,great to see your posting trades. Please could you post them as soon as you take them,thanks.We have to be strict about this as it is a live call thread and prevents vendors and such coming on here and claiming this that and the other,nice trade though:)

buy audusd 1.031 stop 1.27 quarter stakes, picking up pennies in front of a steam roller

welcome splash, like the analysis.

at some point, to avoid the timing problem on here (it is a bit of a hassle) i think we should all get on myfxbook.. trades then instantly verifiable

hahahah the worst timing of my career? i'm almost keen for the market to teach me a lesson to not force trades!

one possible downside to this thread seems that i enjoy posting far too much!

hi spalshy,great to see your posting trades. Please could you post them as soon as you take them,thanks.We have to be strict about this as it is a live call thread and prevents vendors and such coming on here and claiming this that and the other,nice trade though:)

Fair enough. I thought i'd been pretty sharp but i'll try to do better. :D

welcome splash, like the analysis.

at some point, to avoid the timing problem on here (it is a bit of a hassle) i think we should all get on myfxbook.. trades then instantly verifiable

Your assuming that everyone on here uses mt4, fxcm or oanda.

ah but this is a more serious trade,

long EURUSD 1.271 stop 1.267, very strong support down here

Fair enough. I thought i'd been pretty sharp but i'll try to do better. :D

its hard at times and we all call a fraction late sometimes.whatever you do dont let the thread get control or affect your trading, i do it because it helps my discipline,and that should be the main reason.at the end of the day,the chances of us ever meeting or affecting each others life is small. For all we know wackypete is an old woman in a rocking chair.