List of worst religions in the world

Is this is likely to be the end of the Tea Party and Sarah Palin?

Sadly no, why would it be?

I was baffled for a long time as to why a clueless right-wing half-wit like Bush could remain so consistantly popular once it became apparent that he had such a slim grip on reality. But I was missing the obvious.

Eventually it dawned on me that it was because a large percentage of the electorate are themselves clueless right-wing half-wit's. People tend to vote for politicians that represent their own distorted world view.

If GW had displayed Intelligence, decency, clarity and rational thinking, then his popularity would have collapsed.

This is a weakness of democracy itself and I don't know the answer. Better education?

Was it Churchill that said "democracy is the least worst form of government"?

I was baffled for a long time as to why a clueless right-wing half-wit like Bush could remain so consistantly popular once it became apparent that he had such a slim grip on reality. But I was missing the obvious.

Eventually it dawned on me that it was because a large percentage of the electorate are themselves clueless right-wing half-wit's. People tend to vote for politicians that represent their own distorted world view.

If GW had displayed Intelligence, decency, clarity and rational thinking, then his popularity would have collapsed.

This is a weakness of democracy itself and I don't know the answer. Better education?

Was it Churchill that said "democracy is the least worst form of government"?

Yes quite right. I've heard about the dumbing down of politics for the electorate in the US. It is deliberate policy to appeal to mass audience. The challenged % of the popullace can't relate to intelligent debate they do not comprehend and end up distrusting the candidate who they feel does not represent them.

Just checked out Sarahpac.com http://www.sarahpac.com/ site and interesting to note the single paragraph re: Arizona and big buttons on donations and sign up.

Very subtle indeed. (n)

This is a weakness of democracy itself and I don't know the answer. Better education?Was it Churchill that said "democracy is the least worst form of government"?

Near useless but noone seems to have come up with a better system.
What's needed is surely a better quality of person as an MP !
How about the same category pass as applied to immigrants ?
and refusing all lawyer types - a particularly untrustworthy bunch of lying self servers imho

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...targets-for-giffordss-district-other-dems.php

White supremist Christians on the extreme right - the Tea Party movement for the heartlands of USA behind shooting of Gabrielle Giffords.

Taking politics to the extreme.

palin-crosshairs.jpg

Also this one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTyCMyUo1Mg&feature=related
3:30 second onwards is quite damning of Palin's pastor.

This link http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...-to-palins-target-imagery-video.php?ref=dcblt
is also interesting where Gabrielle Gifford talks about the Health Bill, vandelisation of her democratic office and the Tea Party rhetoric heating up and stirring ill feeling.

That pig with lipstick is one sick puppy... Heard somewhere she shoots wolves from helicopters... Hockey mum that she is...

No longer entertaining but damn stupid.

Is this is likely to be the end of the Tea Party and Sarah Palin?

Or maybe it was just some geek that got picked on by the Jocks at High School?

But then you know me Atilla, I always was a sucker for disinformation.

dd

If the USA cracks up someone is going to get the blame big time.

My money is on the usual suspects with their Middle Eastern relatives.

Or maybe it was just some geek that got picked on by the Jocks at High School?

But then you know me Atilla, I always was a sucker for disinformation.

dd

Well the jury is out still but the question is in two parts;

1. Was this a political assination?

and if so

2. Why Giffords? (was there a religious element? http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...n-listed-mein-kampf-as-favorite-book-1.336025 )

Ofcourse there could always be a third and other motives for the shooting, we'll have to wait and see developments.

I hope the tea party is buried and Obama gets re-elected.

Last edited:
Jehovah nitwits by far!! 2 lawyers were buzzed out on sniffin gas around 1930 and *******ized the bible into their own version called the watchtower.