List of worst religions in the world

How can anyone decide about any religion but their own ?

I am not a Jehovah's Witness but I hate the way those f**king creeps knock on my door and try to sell me their stupid little comic books.

I also hate the way they deny their children a normal upbringing and the way they treat their women.

Most of all I hate the way those assholes never take NO for an answer and keep knocking on your door even though you have told them to p1ss off a thousand times.

They are so fricking rude and they can stick their Jehovah Witness b****cks up their back door.

You are too polite, Ambrose.

If they are Brits I ask them if they think cleanliness is next to godliness. They always say yes hesitantly then I tell them to have a long bath.
They never come back.

If they are Americans I ask them to wait a minute while I get my imam.
They never stay on the doorstep long enough.

If they are mormons I tell them I'm not buying their spare wives.
They never come back.

I am not a Jehovah's Witness but I hate the way those f**king creeps knock on my door and try to sell me their stupid little comic books.

I also hate the way they deny their children a normal upbringing and the way they treat their women.

Most of all I hate the way those assholes never take NO for an answer and keep knocking on your door even though you have told them to p1ss off a thousand times.

They are so fricking rude and they can stick their Jehovah Witness b****cks up their back door.

When they come next just dangle your c0ck out the letterbox.

That should sort them..............:-0

Little story.

In Goa 3 years ago. Jonny our cab driver say to me and the wife, "do you like the muslims back in the UK". The wife and i lied and said "yes we dont mind them'
Jonny says thats strange, every other Brits i ask fecking hate them. He said you brits give them too much leaway and bow down to them. They shout too much and whinge. He says they try that here in Goa and India every 5 or 6 years. Were amazed, "whats happens when they try that then Johnny. He says ' we have big sticks that we bring out and we beat them until they stop shouting. I ask "what about the police, don't you get in trouble" Johnny says "they're pricks, cos they are at the front with the biggest sticks when the beatings start and we cant hit the fecking muslims properly.

We thought he was joking and he was deadly serious. He said it keeps the small minority in check and they best way would be for all of them to not be on this planet.

Moral of the story, get yourself a big stick for the uprising. :p

Attachments

• muslims.jpg
    muslims.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 462
You are too polite, Ambrose.

If they are Brits I ask them if they think cleanliness is next to godliness. They always say yes hesitantly then I tell them to have a long bath.
They never come back.

If they are Americans I ask them to wait a minute while I get my imam.
They never stay on the doorstep long enough.

If they are mormons I tell them I'm not buying their spare wives.
They never come back.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

How can anyone decide about any religion but their own ?

Will it be from their own experience? Their OWN opinion ? Or SOMEONE ELSE's Opinion ?

My experience is that every religious leader is a charlatan. Intelligent people should be able to think for themselves. Instead,they go to churches, the most infliuential community leaders at the front, and get brainwashed from infancy.

Whether you Believe, or not, is not relevant. Come to your own conclusions and leave everyone else alone. If you interfere with the thoughts of others you are becoming a religious charlatan, yourself, and brecome a member of a group.

When they come next just dangle your c0ck out the letterbox.

That should sort them..............:-0

A wise man once told me never to stick my finger anywhere I wouldn't stick my cock.

I think you need to be told never to stick your cock anywhere you wouldn't stick your finger!

A wise man once told me never to stick my finger anywhere I wouldn't stick my cock.

I think you need to be told never to stick your cock anywhere you wouldn't stick your finger!

You are very polite, this morning. I thought it was "never put your **** where you would not put your mouth"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's our own fault.

Remember what Osama said about people choosing between a weak horse and a strong horse. Islam is a strong horse. Pitiful, guilt-ridden, weak, principle-bereft Western multicultural non-culture is a weak horse.

Expect to see conversion become an increasing important part of the growth of Islam in the UK, as it already is in parts of the Continent.

Little story.

In Goa 3 years ago. Jonny our cab driver say to me and the wife, "do you like the muslims back in the UK". The wife and i lied and said "yes we dont mind them'
Jonny says thats strange, every other Brits i ask fecking hate them. He said you brits give them too much leaway and bow down to them. They shout too much and whinge. He says they try that here in Goa and India every 5 or 6 years. Were amazed, "whats happens when they try that then Johnny. He says ' we have big sticks that we bring out and we beat them until they stop shouting. I ask "what about the police, don't you get in trouble" Johnny says "they're pricks, cos they are at the front with the biggest sticks when the beatings start and we cant hit the fecking muslims properly.

We thought he was joking and he was deadly serious. He said it keeps the small minority in check and they best way would be for all of them to not be on this planet.

Moral of the story, get yourself a big stick for the uprising. :p

I would go easy on them if I was him, in +/- 40 years it will be the Muslims beating the Hindu's with sticks.

Religious leaders have been stealing from the gullible since time began. their:-

money -
virginity -
morality -
common sense -
power -

and anything else worth having

millions of the stupid b*stards haven't even noticed yet. Likewise the mosquito bites its victim after first anaethetising the spot.

Religious leaders have been stealing from the gullible since time began. their:-

money -
virginity -
morality -
common sense -
power -

and anything else worth having

millions of the stupid b*stards haven't even noticed yet. Likewise the mosquito bites its victim after first anaethetising the spot.

For the plus side I think there are 1 or 2 points.

Religion does seem to bring out the good charitable side of some people
Religion does seem to fulfil the desire of some for a parental style comfort zone, a philosophy to structure some lives.

Religions are all variants of (a) the existence of a supreme being and (b) the moral code of conduct said supreme being said we should live by.

Regardless, they are responsible for approx 800m deaths in the last 2000 years.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/109490-list-worst-religions-world-2.html#post1327456

On that basis, they are all profoundly wrong.

Religion positively reinforces the premise that humans are weak and frankly meaningless creatures when you look at the universe and the universal timeframe for existence.

Get over the futility of it all, recognise you have one time round and create meaning in your 70 years of life you have.

Admission you will never really understand is your salvation.

The only reason* I'm a deist rather than an atheist is what is known as the hard problem of consciousness. Even then you could argue I'm an atheist, depending upon ones precise definition of the term... although I call myself a deist.

Anyone wanna have a go at solving that problem? The literature around the subject is fascinating btw. Indeed some don't believe taht there even is such a problem.

(*Actualy, tbh, creation is a bit of a bitch too... but as others have said inviting any kind of "god" for it is in no way a solution, for who creates god? kinda what a god means... it's fascinating really and again it all ultimately boils down to "don't have a ****ing clue"... nontheless, any known religions are obvious bull****!)