Learning to trade from youtube

Well some of us just don't have your level of intelligence. No need to offend us.

Thank you, thank you. But I wouldn't like to blow my own trumpet. My instinct for trade is strong. I know how to assess a fair exchange of values. Of course this is no use in financial markets. These are heavily manipulated to point of being predictable - predictable enough to yield a profit.

Thank you, thank you. But I wouldn't like to blow my own trumpet. My instinct for trade is strong. I know how to assess a fair exchange of values. Of course this is no use in financial markets. These are heavily manipulated to point of being predictable - predictable enough to yield a profit.

And how's that working out for you so far?

To quote Schopenhauer

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."

I figure Joe must be a genius.

Seems to me you just can't let a loosing trade go and move on. So how much did they hit you with exactly ? My instincts protected me and I was never hit with a single penny. I continue to believe the scammers/predators/whatevers are there to serve a useful educational function. They teach you a valuable life lesson for a reasonable fee. I am certain, whatever you paid was cheap. On the other hand, if you had to take multiple lessons before finally getting it, then OK I understand where you are coming from. In that case, I applaud your undying crusade, although I believe it to be a loosing trade.

Before I give people credit, I always demand to see the beef - my style is clear to all. If Baghdaddy can convincingly show me the beef, I will have no trouble putting him up in the thread.

Hey Joe. Unless this is a subtle joke, you'll have to explain. You seem to be saying that we should hand over money to Mike Baggadaddie, or similar, to teach us how to be looosers as part of the learning process.

Hey Joe. Unless this is a subtle joke, you'll have to explain. You seem to be saying that we should hand over money to Mike Baggadaddie, or similar, to teach us how to be looosers as part of the learning process.

As always Joe is one step ahead, he has already learnt how to be a loser.

And how's that working out for you so far?

It's working on schedule, considering this month last year when I joined I didn't know what a pip was.

To quote Schopenhauer

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."

I figure Joe must be a genius.

I no longer see it advantageous for others to see what I see. There's nothing there, honest.

I haven't looked into Bagadaddy to know what he was about. But my rule of thumb is that not everything and everyone are simple as black or white. Maybe this guy does know how to trade, except he found an easier money maker than trading. Same is true for Velez, and maybe others like him.

The videos here are those I found to have value. They are not compulsory viewing for people don't want to or don't need to. Since people are being stirred by my viewing list, I will double my efforts to provoke a greater reaction.

To be honest, I have learnt a great deal more from these videos in a week than many months view posts here. Before the videos, all I had was a sense of loosing, and not just for myself. Now, the sun is out, the sky is blue, everything is so clear.

I no longer see it advantageous for others to see what I see. There's nothing there, honest.

One more quote and then I'm off the thread Joe. Something to think about. Might be useful. From Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance.

"The truth knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling."

Good luck on your journey.

Joe you really talk utter, utter, utter, drivel. This site is doing you no good at all and you should leave at once and continue your studies elsewhere.

Joe you really talk utter, utter, utter, drivel. This site is doing you no good at all and you should leave at once and continue your studies elsewhere.

If he wants to learn to trade then I agree, participating in a forum (and I mean any forum, not just t2w) is a criminal waste of time.

But what about d lulz ?, we need people like Joe

Have you considered the possibility I am trying to change that for the next guy ?

If he wants to learn to trade then I agree, participating in a forum (and I mean any forum, not just t2w) is a criminal waste of time.

Then you agree with my assessment of the forum.

By posting videos from various scam vendors? Don't we have enough of those already?

I don't consider it enough, I will have to add more. I may stop if you tell me how much they hit you for. When it comes to stubbornness, I never loose. :)

Then you agree with my assessment of the forum.

All forums have strengths and weaknesses. T2W is currently exceptionally good for lulz, and historically it was exceptionally good on trader psychology. Other forums where better for methods etc.

I can say without exception that there are no sites or forums out there that have anything remotely useful to offer other than the mechanical basics. The complete posts of any commercial trading forum could be replaced by a couple of lines that read, cut losers short, let winners run, don't risk too much, keep good records, and behead all vendors. These are the only lessons you'll learn here, (or anywhere else), now you have to put some flesh on those bones.

Wasting time on a forum is a part of the journey. At some point you'll realize it, and move on, and then the real work begins.

Wasting time on a forum is a part of the journey. At some point you'll realize it, and move on, and then the real work begins.

Why have you not moved on ? Perhaps you and I are here for the same reasons. I had no real expectations of getting anything out of the forum. Unlike pboyles, instinctively I never buy into easy free lunches.

Trading is exceptionally boring for me, and forums are a useful distraction. In any case I find it useful to study loosers.