Learning to trade from youtube

MODERATORS, getting rid of attitudes such as Bramble would be an improvement.
Mods, I didn't realise I was an attitude. I went to my local chemists and asked if they could give me anything to get rid or harmful attitudes. They asked which one. I said my favourite one was the belief that you could learn to become a trader by watching YouTube videos. They were all laughing so hard I was embarrassed and almost lost my erection.

They recommended I went back home and tonight that I should put my trading keyboard under my pillow and the Trading Fairy would visit me. They said in the morning I would find Trading Enlightenment upon the rising of Venus. I said I thought that Venus had gone off in a transit. But it was so cloudy this morning that you couldn’t have seen it unless it had its headlights and hazards on. They stopped laughing at me at this point and looked worried as they caught sight of the enormous cleaver in my hand hanging loosely at my side and the wild staring look in my eyes.

They’re not laughing at all now. I’m on my way to the t2w office to say hello….

Mods, I didn't realise I was an attitude. I went to my local chemists and asked if they could give me anything to get rid or harmful attitudes. They asked which one. I said my favourite one was the belief that you could learn to become a trader by watching YouTube videos. They were all laughing so hard I was embarrassed and almost lost my erection.

They recommended I went back home and tonight that I should put my trading keyboard under my pillow and the Trading Fairy would visit me. They said in the morning I would find Trading Enlightenment upon the rising of Venus. I said I thought that Venus had gone off in a transit. But it was so cloudy this morning that you couldn’t have seen it unless it had its headlights and hazards on. They stopped laughing at me at this point and looked worried as they caught sight of the enormous cleaver in my hand hanging loosely at my side and the wild staring look in my eyes.

They’re not laughing at all now. I’m on my way to the t2w office to say hello….

No- it's trickier when you notice that the moon rises over Uranus:LOL:

Surely you can get medication for that? At least a suppository maybe?

I recommend the above and below videoz. While watching them he will have no time to do the loosing. Unfortunately for me, spending too much time making this thread and not concentrating on trading causing me to loose today. Luckily the money management and trade sizing videos are saving my bacon. I'll make it back later.

Last edited:
Today was marked by complete lack of discipline, lack of control, and lots of distractions. But I finally made it back to the high water mark of the day before dinner. Either a lucky escape or pure skillz, I am happy to take either.

137664d1339000026-learning-trade-youtube-done.jpg

Attachments

• done.jpg
    done.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,230
Yes you should definitely disregard any history of dishonesty and scamming when you are looking for someone to trust.

Things are never black and white. My gut tells me this is a major prerequisite for a good trader. See if you can improve on it and increase teh profits.

Things are never black and white. My gut tells me this is a major prerequisite for a good trader. See if you can improve on it and increase teh profits.

In that case you should stop wasting your time and seek out the master of deceit, Mike Baghdady.

In that case you should stop wasting your time and seek out the master of deceit, Mike Baghdady.

Seems to me you just can't let a loosing trade go and move on. So how much did they hit you with exactly ? My instincts protected me and I was never hit with a single penny. I continue to believe the scammers/predators/whatevers are there to serve a useful educational function. They teach you a valuable life lesson for a reasonable fee. I am certain, whatever you paid was cheap. On the other hand, if you had to take multiple lessons before finally getting it, then OK I understand where you are coming from. In that case, I applaud your undying crusade, although I believe it to be a loosing trade.

Before I give people credit, I always demand to see the beef - my style is clear to all. If Baghdaddy can convincingly show me the beef, I will have no trouble putting him up in the thread.

Seems to me you just can't let a loosing trade go and move on. So how much did they hit you with exactly ? My instincts protected me and I was never hit with a single penny. I continue to believe the scammers/predators/whatevers are there to serve a useful educational function. They teach you a valuable life lesson for a reasonable fee. I am certain, whatever you paid was cheap. On the other hand, if you had to take multiple lessons before finally getting it, then OK I understand where you are coming from.

Before I give people credit, I always demand to see the beef - my style is clear to all. If Baghdaddy can convincingly show me the beef, I will have no trouble putting him up in the thread.

Well some of us just don't have your level of intelligence. No need to offend us.