Learning profitable automated trading

if you really able to turn some traders here rich using your ea, i dont think they mind paying for your ea.. your ea is good, there will treat it as serious business. thats the purpose of having this forum, i dont have to say whats the purpose & how many people hanging in this forum for what, right?

The thread was to share some EAS for new traders to help in the experience of automated trading..

If ever I decide to sell EAS , I would contact the admin and sales of this forum to talk serious business.

We do not need to sell EAS , because at $100 per point * 50 points per day,they make $1,250,000 per annum.

O D T

The thread was to share some EAS for new traders to help in the experience of automated trading..

If ever I decide to sell EAS , I would contact the admin and sales of this forum to talk serious business.

We do not need to sell EAS , because at $100 per point * 50 points per day,they make $1,250,000 per annum.

O D T

you havent answer some of my previous question yet..

you must be better than warren buffet or george soros? lol :LOL:
let me give you an example.

in real life, warren buffet has this "ABC strategy" to trade market, and he also has this mutual fund companies and allow public to invest and let the fund manager do their trades.

so technically speaking, based on your logic warren buffet must be also destroying of failing his "ABC strategy" because hes not only trade his own money, but add up the investor's money (same logic like your 10k trader use your ea)? are they failing or this is just your 'theory'?

There is a difference between trading and investing .In trading Eas demand from the masses would dry up liquidity at particular signal triggers.If the profitable E A was posted on a website,the masses would learn about it and start trading it , often triggering demand 100k lots within a few seconds of each other. Trading is about precise timing ,whereas Stocks are invested in at different times and spread out over available liquidity,therefore they are not failing.

If the EAS in this thread were profitable, they would cease to remain profitable because 100 k lots bids/offers simultaneously would kill the edge.

furthermore, i know there are company participate in world series trading competition, got high ranking in the result list and had quite amount of respect in trading arena. that company also offers managed account from public, so again, based on your logic is this company suppose only trade their own money, or starts failing their strategy in future?

even.. assume all those strategy will only used by their own, neither it will be disclosed whatsoever, when their capital doubles or gaining profit. they most likely will continue to trade with the profit money, right? so is there any different if letting people invest (same as amount of money from profit)? is this failing the strategy sooner? think again, im not saying anything fiction, this is the calculation.

None has successfully ever made money for investors.

you only might need to worry if your ea is that good, JP Morgan, UBS bank can offer you billions to own it.

These are closed shops,therefore they are difficult to sell to , unless you are already on their lap.Once the logic is out, they will employ their own wiz kidds to clone it.Most hedge funds, if we are expecting to set up one for an investment bank,were started by investment banks,by setting up existing bank employees as fund managers.A google search will prove that.

There is info on performance of championship winners.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Expert-advisors-making-8-000-per-annum

There are hawks on every message boards looking to clone profitable free systems, and offer it on sites like collective 2 and Zulu trade.

If I gave a profitable expert for stocks,how long will it take to destroy the strategy on a stock with daily volume of 1 million shares traded?

if you really able to turn some traders here rich using your ea, i dont think they mind paying for your ea.. your ea is good, there will treat it as serious business. thats the purpose of having this forum, i dont have to say whats the purpose & how many people hanging in this forum for what, right?

There are many traders here with trade station and they are also good programmers.Try and get them to put some effort and back test this strategy for free , you will see the response .

It is going to cost around £1,000 to get a programmer to write the strategy in easy language and back test it for optimised settings. Occasionally you get people on forums who will do it for free.

http://www.tradestation.com/automated_trading/howitworks.shtm

There is info on performance of championship winners.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Expert-advisors-making-8-000-per-annum

There are hawks on every message boards looking to clone profitable free systems, and offer it on sites like collective 2 and Zulu trade.

If I gave a profitable expert for stocks,how long will it take to destroy the strategy on a stock with daily volume of 1 million shares traded?

previously i forgot to mention its manual trading competition

oildaytrader said:
None has successfully ever made money for investors.

its pamm, only moron like you dont know how to read trading statement from your own terminal?

Last edited:
previously i forgot to mention its manual trading competition

its pamm, only moron like you dont know how to read trading statement from your own terminal?

If you look at the hedge fund industry , which is kinda like the managed accounts you refer to,the combined industry has not made a dime for the investors over the last 20 years.Take into account funds who dissapeared with investor's money,profitable funds not allowing outside investors and having options to report in profitable years and not included in performance reports when it suits them.

Managed accounts is a different issue.Managed accounts can be run profitably ,and trading investments can be compounded and additional investments can be increased with no loss in profitability.This is possible because it is done in a controlled manner by the account manager.

Giving out systems/ methods software has far greater risks of cloning and trading in uncontrolled environment.

Go to first post and download Zip file containing expert advisors to trade 12 instruments/set ups.Follow instructions in first post .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...profitable-automated-trading.html#post1050516

How to Install Expert Advisor

If 10,000 traders were to start using the same expert advisor on oil , trading 10 lots at the same time, you would get , 100,000 lots bid or sold at the same time.The system would start failing or become very successful.

I appreciate your efforts to help us. I am just pointing out your logic above is ill founded. For example, if you were entering a trade long, you would want 100,000 lots going with you at the same time to drive the price 'harder' in that direction wouldn't you?

Thanks again for your help.

I appreciate your efforts to help us. I am just pointing out your logic above is ill founded. For example, if you were entering a trade long, you would want 100,000 lots going with you at the same time to drive the price 'harder' in that direction wouldn't you?

Thanks again for your help.

We as small traders have to trade within our account sizes and make money.Our job is to trade with $10,000 , if that is all we have in our accounts.Our job is to follow trends, trends are confirmed in breakout zones .

Money is made by following trends and buying in breakout zones or selling in breakout zones.The breakout zones offer the the highest reward , because we do not know how high or low the price will go.

Trading is war of the bulls versus the bears,buy when the bears are fleeing the battle zone and sell when the bulls running scared and fleeing the battle zone.Its easier to conquer pips/points in the zone of least resistance

With the EAS provided, trader can decide what days to trade by simply disabling the EAS , or by setting EA to ask for manual confirmation.

Right Click on the Expert advisor on the far right of each chart, a dialogue box with two tabs will appear, click on common and set it for manual confirmation , before entering auto trades.

You can also change all parameters in input tab.

We as small traders have to trade within our account sizes and make money.Our job is to trade with $10,000 , if that is all we have in our accounts.Our job is to follow trends, trends are confirmed in breakout zones .

Money is made by following trends and buying in breakout zones or selling in breakout zones.The breakout zones offer the the highest reward , because we do not know how high or low the price will go.

Trading is war of the bulls versus the bears,buy when the bears are fleeing the battle zone and sell when the bulls running scared and fleeing the battle zone.Its easier to conquer pips/points in the zone of least resistance

With the EAS provided, trader can decide what days to trade by simply disabling the EAS , or by setting EA to ask for manual confirmation.

Right Click on the Expert advisor on the far right of each chart, a dialogue box with two tabs will appear, click on common and set it for manual confirmation , before entering auto trades.

You can also change all parameters in input tab.

I get this point. I was just pointing out "If 10,000 traders were to start using the same expert advisor on oil , trading 10 lots at the same time, you would get , 100,000 lots bid or sold at the same time.The system would start failing or become very successful."
is an illogical argument. You want lots of 'herd' going in the direction of your trade provided you are first in!

I get this point. I was just pointing out "If 10,000 traders were to start using the same expert advisor on oil , trading 10 lots at the same time, you would get , 100,000 lots bid or sold at the same time.The system would start failing or become very successful."
is an illogical argument. You want lots of 'herd' going in the direction of your trade provided you are first in!

Some traders will start going in 5 pips or 10 pips earlier than the original developer.

These systems cost $500 for trade station.They are free.

http://www.traderssoftware.com/orderor.htm

Multiple automated systems can be traded simultaneously on multiple instruments.Example:
One can be trading oil on breakouts, moving average cross trends, crawling trends,swing strategy,counter trend,support and resistance,trendline breaks and reversals, fib retracements,consolidations and ranging market strategies.One can have ten expert advisors coded with the above strategies trading simultaneously on oil and all other instruments.

There is a good thread on Algo trading experiences

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/49076-algorithmic-trading-experiences.html

A small article here on filters, noise etc.A great automated system will have all the filters,noise elimination and include positive expectancy and money management

http://fxtradingguide.com/trading-system-algorithms/

Positive expectancy is included in the above free EAS.
http://tradermike.net/2004/05/trading_101_expectancy/

Money management is precoded as 0.1 lots per $10,000 account size.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/07/money_management_futures.asp

All who have downloaded the free EAS from post 1 will get the same trades as on the attachment of trades below.See open trades.There should be 14 charts with set ups.

This is a daily system closing all trades every day..

Practise live trading for free and find out your edge/no edge.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement  12 feb.gif
    DetailedStatement 12 feb.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 283
  • DetailedStatement 12 feb.htm
    114.7 KB · Views: 394

I know everybody wants to make real money.

Here is an opportunity to sell signals based on this free system.When signals are generated ,send them out to signal buyers and earn real money.

Go to options and use the email function

Attachments

• ent everyone rich.jpg
    ent everyone rich.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 322
I donwloaded it. Must have done something wrong?
All week its had the same pending orders to buy cable at 1.5946 and sell it at 1.5449, obviously not been hit yet. ???.....
how come you've had cable trades? it says ''v2 oilfxprocable' int h etop right corner with a smiley face.

p.s - i dont know anything about metatrader, so you may have to spoonfeed me. Just thought it'd be interesting to see how it compares alongide my own real trading signals as i trade the currecny futures.

I know everybody wants to make real money.

Here is an opportunity to sell signals based on this free system.When signals are generated ,send them out to signal buyers and earn real money.

Go to options and use the email function

only noob would enter their trade without knowing the logic of ea, tell us first whats the entry criteria of this ea

I donwloaded it. Must have done something wrong?
All week its had the same pending orders to buy cable at 1.5946 and sell it at 1.5449, obviously not been hit yet. ???.....
how come you've had cable trades? it says ''v2 oilfxprocable' int h etop right corner with a smiley face.

p.s - i dont know anything about metatrader, so you may have to spoonfeed me. Just thought it'd be interesting to see how it compares alongide my own real trading signals as i trade the currecny futures.

There is a icon at top of platform called expert advisors.Click on it and it should be green, if you click continuously you will keep seeing green or red.

You should have 14 tabs with 14 charts.Click on tabs to see all instruments.

You should get all the trades that I get.If not re install all experts and play around with profiles.

Attachments

• ent 14 tabs.jpg
    ent 14 tabs.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 298
There is a icon at top of platform called expert advisors.Click on it and it should be green, if you click continuously you will keep seeing green or red.

You should have 14 tabs with 14 charts.Click on tabs to see all instruments.

You should get all the trades that I get.If not re install all experts and play around with profiles.

hmmm...expert advisor is green.
Appears to be 'working' but the buy and sell limits are miles away from price.
Ill have another little look in a bit, but dont hold out much hope, lol.
cheers