Ladbrokes Financial Fixed Odds

i emailed their customer support and that's what they said

consistent rejected bets only seem to apply to ladbrokes tho, it may be cos their platform is new and they are just testing it out

I have given up with ladbrokes, I made ldecent money in a few days and then my account became so restricted it was unbelievable. If i bet more than a few £'s my bet would go pending and then if it looked like a win for me it was rejected :(

I withdraw most of my profits and am using the rest in Ladbrokes poker

I'm gonna give Ladbrokes a break and maybe come back to it in a few months time, they've clearly got a lot of issues to sort out with their current platform

To start with, it was so easy to make money on it and I cant imagine it was just me who discovered this.

Ladbrokes

Robertral said:
How did you find out they had too much liability? Do you know someone there?
Some of my bets with other betting companies have been reduced like this and I;m intertested in how u obtain this kind of info so at least I understand why they have done it

Hello, don't know if you are still interested in this but I will post anyway. The have a 500 max payout but it can change at anytime, depending on their liabilities on the other side of the book. having said that 500, i.e. 600 max bet does seem to be the standard at the mo. The guy I spoke to today said that as it is pretty new they are watching it pretty carefully to see what' what.

In terms of odds, yes a bit less than BOM but for me, the big advantage is that you are pretty much getting the price of the index at anytime, whereas with BOM you have to wait anything between 5 or 15 mins (on the intra's to get the price), most of the time this makes no difference to me but a lot can happen in those few minutes.

so yes, the odds aren't brilliant but if you are confident you will get more right than wrong then who cares? the fixed return makes it easier to plan too. IMO

cheers

David

Robertral said:
How did you find out they had too much liability? Do you know someone there?
Some of my bets with other betting companies have been reduced like this and I;m intertested in how u obtain this kind of info so at least I understand why they have done it

sorry, forgot to say. I don't believe that account restrictions are being placed becuase of success, it is to do with the other side of the book. I've done well the last few weeks and had no probs at all.

cheers

D

Are you in profit overall? Has the profit been increasing steadily? If so, then don't be surprised if they limit you.

jules101 said:
Are you in profit overall? Has the profit been increasing steadily? If so, then don't be surprised if they limit you.

yes on both counts

Ladbrokes Dow says it settles at 16:00; does Ladbrokes use the official settlement price or just the 16:00 price??

ladbrokes said:
Hey guys,

I want to share with y'all Ladbrokes also reduced my betsize on my account after I've made around 13K USD from Financials Bet alone.

This is ridiculous.. I love the game and I was being lucky at it.

Anyone knws if there's similar program out there like Ladbrokes Financials?

Please share your agony.. I've been looking for alternative but to no avail.. Ladbrokes such a big company is so disappointing.

The mail I received from them is that they say they "want to reduce their company liabilities" what a joke from a multi-million company!

well you could always create a new account in a friend's name and use that?

Hi Ladbrokes
If you don't mind me asking what did they reduce your bet size down to?

I play Ladbrokes FX as on the cable fixed levels moving odds what did you trade?

After read other threads on the subject I've always kept my wins down to around £250 a month and so far so good.

ladbrokes said:
Hi jules, what if I create too many accounts under my name? ny penalties? In fact.. I've created two.. and two was reduced. Worst.. now when i win about 250 GBP a day.. the next day I was reduced to 0 dollar betsize!

martin.. I can make that amount in a day or two.. that's why I was reduced.. I play Dollar Yen and Euro mostly.. recovered my football loss eversince i started Ladbrokes Financials.

I've taken a look at betonmarket and betfair.. no site come close to Ladbrokes platform.. sigh

yeah the ladbrokes platform does look pretty slick, but betfair is the best place to be (although it doesn't have as many markets as ladbrokes)

I've my posts deleted in a thread. Anyway, I am now exploring for alternatives and next is BOM which I've taken a serious look at it and very confident. Take a look at my recent record at Lad before I was finally blocked.

Attachments

• betexp1.jpg
    betexp1.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
ladbrokes said:
I've my posts deleted in a thread. Anyway, I am now exploring for alternatives and next is BOM which I've taken a serious look at it and very confident. Take a look at my recent record at Lad before I was finally blocked.

Why were you withdrawing so frequently? If you wanted to keep your account going as long as possible before being suspended, the worst thing you could do I imagine is take money out regularly...

This statement showed that I'm near the end of my short ladbrokes adventure therefore I've to withdraw faster. Do you know that you can create multiple accounts under your name? If you create accounts under your real name, this is not consider fraud so they have no rights to sue you. In fact, I once called them and they told me that anyone can create multiple accounts and that's what I did. My last account was their final decision to block me, guess what, I don't even need to win, when I lost about 200 USD in the 5 mins bet, they immediately shut out my bets and I've to withdraw the rest of my deposit just because i know it is time's up for me. I've did this not once, but twice and they shut me out for a mere few hundreds loss. They know they can't stop me for long and so they took the quick path to recoup that pathetic few hundreds.

It's not about the withdrawal, they tag your account to the amount and how fast the time you can generate profits from it.

jules101, we chat before... are you still in the game? I am so sad that I can't but I'm a person who can look for alternatives, so my next target is BOM. Hope to get more money there. I believe they're more professional.

Why not punt on Betfair, Ladbrokes? The regulars on the financials are always looking for more liquidity, and you'd not have the problem of having your account closed if you were consistently winning. It would also save you from having to hawk your advisory service. You ought to put a 'Vendor' tag by your name in the meanwhile, wouldn't want to mislead people...

Jack o'Clubs said:
Why not punt on Betfair, Ladbrokes? The regulars on the financials are always looking for more liquidity, and you'd not have the problem of having your account closed if you were consistently winning. It would also save you from having to hawk your advisory service. You ought to put a 'Vendor' tag by your name in the meanwhile, wouldn't want to mislead people...

I think he mainly bets on FX movements