Ladbrokes Financial Fixed Odds

The Moving Odds / Static Level may be easier to balance.

Doesn't work as well with Betfair when at 1/1 level, Betfair's minimum bet of £2 not usually fully taken up, has residue problem.

Ladbroke's Moving Odds / Static Level does seem better when at-the-money, unless they twist the odds in their favour too often.

sun123 said:
Look here I do this full time. trading the S&P & YM.If there is something new in the market such as Ladbrokes, I will take a look, to see if it is any use to me. The same with trader games. i was taken 800 quid a week from this site. plus my trading with www.globalfutures.com.

You are welcome to trade against me, at www.tradergames.com we see who is the better trader. But I don't think you take my offer up. My screen name on there is Momtic.

sun

I'm not interested in your colleges share trading game....

I think you are totally missing the point of the ladbrokes product.....go back to page one of ur Trading For Dummies, and stop throwing darts at ur 3 day old copy of the FT.....

How come on the moving odds, fixed level. When I place a bet, for example on FTSE closing lower than 5296.6. When they actually approve the bet the level they gave me is in fact 5296.1

On friday I placed a bet and on a few occassions I noticed they had shifted the level that was approved to below/above the actual level they were quoting. This seems a little unfair, seeing as the odds are already going to be in their favour.

I made a mistake above. It is the levels that seem to change during the bet. I thought it was supposed to be moving odds/static levels.

What is the maximum you can win per bet? I looked today and it appears to be £125. Is this the same for everyone?

Last edited:
nutter punter said:
What is the maximum you can win per bet? I looked today and it appears to be £125. Is this the same for everyone?

I think the maximum one can win per bet is £500...I'm sure I read this in the terms and conditions, unless I'm getting it confused with somwhere else....

Could you do me a favour Robertral and log on and click a market. Enter a stake of 10000 and see what it reduces your maximun win to? Yesterday it was £500 but when I looked today it is definitely £125

read your T&C's and you will see that it states that one can only placea bet that has maximum profit for the customer of £500 per bet....this means that if you get odds of 5/6 the maximum you can place on this bet is £600.....if you get odds of 28/1 then the maximum you can do on this bet is £17.......

Unless they are using stake factors!!!!!!!

The max I can win is £500 per bet

If you checked the max payout by entering stakes yesterday and it was £500 then I have been cut already. Mine is £125. ie no matter what I enter at 2.0 it is always reduced to £125.

jules101 said:
nutter, have you had a few big wins with them?

Not really anything spectacular. I think it might have been when their system froze and I hit the same odds twice and they accepted both bets ;) Maybe that is what pissed them off.

To be honest their prices are so **** it is unbelievable so I am not that fussed about being restricted. Their funniest effort was 1.08 or 4.5 on the other side.

my maximum payout has been reduced to £1, PATHETIC!

never use ladbrokes, as soon as you win a few times in a row they limit your account drastically!

Last edited:
jules101 said:
my maximum payout has been reduced to £1, PATHETIC!

never use ladbrokes, as soon as you win a few times in a row they limit your account drastically!

Why have they done that?

i'm confused as to why they dropped my max payout so fast tho

currently as it's £1 max profit, the min bet is also £1 so I can only win up to £1 on odds-on events lol

not sure why they didn't just disable all betting completely for me

no, i was getting quite a few rejected bets recently because Ladbrokes had too much liability in one direction of a particular market, that is fair enough I guess. but suddenly they took my max profit per bet from £500 down to £1, rendering my account unusable

jules101 said:
no, i was getting quite a few rejected bets recently because Ladbrokes had too much liability in one direction of a particular market, that is fair enough I guess. but suddenly they took my max profit per bet from £500 down to £1, rendering my account unusable

How did you find out they had too much liability? Do you know someone there?
Some of my bets with other betting companies have been reduced like this and I;m intertested in how u obtain this kind of info so at least I understand why they have done it