Keeping fit guys ?

sugar is very addictive....try to stop it and see what happens to you.....I cannot drink coffee with sugar, it is just disgusting.....once you drink a few times without, I doubt you will go back, coffee is marvellously bitter...

It;s habit - I used to drink tea & Coffee with sugar but someone told me years ago they are meant to be savoury drinks not sugary drinks- and haven't looked back at them since!

I seriously think it took a year for my sugar cravings to go

I told you guys that I met a judge. Now, I've met the local priest.

As long as you don't get to meet any Angels or Demons you should be ok old boy... :cheesy:

Have you read...
51SAUNuyn9L._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Great read.

Inferno and Lost Symbol also along the same lines...

It;s habit - I used to drink tea & Coffee with sugar but someone told me years ago they are meant to be savoury drinks not sugary drinks- and haven't looked back at them since!

I seriously think it took a year for my sugar cravings to go

The moment I stopped I had terrible muscle pain, it was very painful...

Perhaps its too much pasta ?
When I was skint a few years ago I used to live on pasta, rice, porridge, potatoes bread etc. Yuk now I hate it.

I can just picture Fugwuzzy using his last muscle to climb outa his armchair mama mia !

diss is Tonio da fatto Italiano cheffo

or

Questo è TONY il grasso chef italiano

:LOL:

Attachments

• Fat chef.jpg
    Fat chef.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 788
Last edited:
Just been to the gym to try out a new machine they have installed...

I could only use it for a half hour then i had to stop cause i felt sick...

its good though, its got Kit Kats, Crisps, Mars Bars, ............ everything!

just had a day working at the farm, had tagliatelle with polpette at lunch ( you guys call it meat balls), prepared by the lady next door farm, here she is leaving at the end of the day on her bike.

Attachments

• Q8aqYaB.jpg
    Q8aqYaB.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
just had a day working at the farm, had tagliatelle with polpette at lunch ( you guys call it meat balls), prepared by the lady next door farm, here she is leaving at the end of the day on her bike.

So where are the bambinos ?

They catch many at that speed !

I'm guessing they are very high tech with an android for a coach. :whistling

Couldn't quite work out the code about the levels? Don't recall seeing any steps. :eek:

Wat was that all about then? :rolleyes:

Seb Coe done 17 levels back in the day.
And also an unknown Fijian rugby union player who weighed 103kg amazing.

Never done it myself but would love to have a crack at it.

http://www.topendsports.com/testing/records/shuttle-run.htm

He no doubt got bored rather than ran out of steam or stamina???

Appreciate distinction between different sports and being sport fit and just fit. Body adapts. Basketball players are very fit and I wouldn't expect long distance runners to be able to keep up with the stop/starts. By the same account I'd doubt basketball players can run for long distances non stop, even though they may cover miles on court literally.

Personally, cycling up and down South Downs with thighs screaming pain, lungs bursting for oxygen, I've felt my heart pounding in my chest as I subsequently head back down hill and ease off the pedals.

However, having read some articles about fit men in their 50s having heart attacks, don't push it so hard anymore.

May not be an expert but I've had some taxing circuit training sessions before and find that beep test comical.