Jim Bob Walton thread

This place is turning into a bizarre cross between an episode of The Waltons, a wine bar and a dating agency. Gawd knows what it'll seem like after I've had a glass or two (starting off with some nicely chilled pink Cava) . . .

Haha.

Just crawled out of bed.

And what did it seem like after the bar opened ?

bar_open.jpg

Hope it made an even better impression then !!!

Too funny.

Billy never did get around to posting his track record now did he.

Wonder why, hmm.

;)

But one thing is clear, we had one heck of a lot more fun drinking wine in here and having a good time than we would have had looking at his performance.

Jim Bob Walton thread eh.

Lovely.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'll buy whoever came up with that a beer anytime.

Not to be confused with the scammer Depth trade

have a nice evening all

Depth Trade is a very good friend of BSD and not a scammer at all :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back to seriousness - I expecting to be short cable at 7am needs a pullback - see what happens tonight. Good luck.

Quite like this sniper thing for longer term trades and the guy is really helpful. I just got the demo and using 1hr tf like he suggest.

Can someone tell me what this thread is about ??

well as poor old billy couldn't get a word in edgeways to spam - sorry, discuss his ea with all you lot chirping away in his thread, it had to be moved, not the sort of thing for a gtc thread is it.

hope you all like its new home.

now i've lost billy's thread so can't move gloria's post to it :LOL:

I need that drink now :cheers:

Reactions: BSD
Hey Claudia I love your new pic !!!

2_thumbs_up.jpg

Now you definitely have to buy me a beer.

Until then, and in the meantime, let's make this thread our cyber bar here.

Btw, Claudia, you mentioned Elefteros using Sniper, had a look at his journal, and looks like he is doing extremely well. Really nice to see a success story like that. Sounds like he's a bit tired of his job too, so if this works out then he'll be a free man.

Lightning, great stuff mate.

If you guys do a board meet at sometime I'm buying you the drinks.

:D

cheers_beer_spkl.gif

Haha just scared the cat laughing my head off Claudia just saw your new signature line.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Like most words in English - there's more than one meaning! gander = look

I'm a fast typer Claudia.

:LOL:

Crikey, very annoying, I'm having severe connection issues at the moment, getting kicked out of the web regularly right now out of the blue, had zero problems for one year, last week they sent some technicians in to improve my internet speed, and what happens ???

Grrr.

Hope this won't be going on tomorrow when markets open.

Unbelievable...

in and out and in and out, been kicked out at least 20 times today already.

How on earth can that be ???

Nightmare if that goes on tomorrow !!!

Phone doesn't work either then as its a triple play thing, ie internet, phone and TV via cable, so can't even call the technicians lol when I'm out, and lost my mobile the other night.

I know, I should, shouldn't I.

Pretty unprofessional what.

Btw, said so earlier, great job you're doing there with your trading. At that rate won't be long until you can do that for a living mate.

OK, this internet here is starting to really bug me so I'm off now.

Have a great rest of the Sunday all, talk to you tomorrow.

Take care.

:)

I'm a fast typer Claudia.

:LOL:

Crikey, very annoying, I'm having severe connection issues at the moment, getting kicked out of the web regularly right now out of the blue, had zero problems for one year, last week they sent some technicians in to improve my internet speed, and what happens ???

Grrr.

Hope this won't be going on tomorrow when markets open.

It's the photos that are doing it. Everyone is coming on for a look. :)

Hiya Split mate, hope that's it. Seems like I'm in now. Hope I'll stay in.

Technicians coming again this week.

Lol !

Haha good morning Claudia.

Yeah, think he's got a crush on me actually.

Charts looking messsssssyyyy right now.

Chop-chop.

You short anything ?

I#ve just put a small short on in cable.