How To Make Easy Money.......

Lame, Bertie. Lame. You confuse a quick reply with a quick wit.

Bertie reminds me of what the comic said about Cleveland: there is no there there.

--Db

the blades said:
'tis quite true Soc. 2,600+ pointless posts, and I still haven't worked it out - though at least I gave up trying at number 3.

Mind, most of us can at least extract the insults and rudeness embedded in the majority of them. But if acting in such a way makes such a "genius" happy, then clearly you inhabit a world where most of us would rather not be anyway.

UTB

PS - and you're "glad we're not there with you" - a few words there that will save you 20 minutes and 500+ more, surely? :LOL:
I am very happy that you are happy as you are. As you are happy as you are, the best option for you is to remain happy. The Matrix is made comfortable to inhabit. That is why it is the Matrix.

My world is not a world you can inhabit, because to do so requires you to externalise. As this you prefer not to do, it is best if you remain happily as you are, where you are. I am not arguing with you, I am being very kind to you indeed.:cheesy:

dbphoenix said:
Lame, Bertie. Lame. You confuse a quick reply with a quick wit.

Bertie reminds me of what the comic said about Cleveland: there is no there there.

--Db
The same applies to you.

Very Kind Regards and Best Wishes.

BF1 said:
.....Don`t trade, just write a book/DVD or CD on how to supposedly do it.

Have you noticed how all these so called traders can find the time to write all these books etc. on how to trade? But what gets me is how there seems to be a circle amongst them that write introductions on each others books saying how great this and that particular book/dvd is.

Just had another email promoting John Pipers The Way To Trade and in the sales pitch is quotes from the likes of Elder saying how brill the book is! You see it time and again in these books, each of them promoting each other.

I met John Piper on a professional basis in the hope to give me some guidance to becoming a trader. He spent a quarter of `my` hour on the phone dealing with another of his services and then made my pocket £200 lighter for the benefit of telling me I need a system! For another £2.5k pa he`d help devise one! Yeah right.

It just brings it home to me that it must be far easier to write about trading then actually doing it.

Maybe Im just being cynical?

Im doing a bit of both with my website journal but I wouldn't write a bloody book on it!

These books/cd/dvd's never give you a working system to follow.

Incidentally, The Blades, reading the post above by wwatson1 has reminded me to bring the following to your notice :~

I am not deliberately rude or insulting, It is your interpretation on what is said that may offend your sensibilities, as you are apt to put your attention on the use of language instead of on the message imparted.

Your complaint must be as a consequence of feeling frustrated.

I will concede that feeling frustrated is justified on the basis that I am not willing to hand you the Golden Key, not because I cannot, but for other reasons, including your own best interest.

dbphoenix said:
You forgot the part about plus infinity, Bertie. Plus one.
I am not arguing with you db.

It is best if you also are happy and continue to be so.

Very Kind Regards and Sincerest Best Wishes.

Why yes, Bertie, I am happy. And I will continue to be so. And I am truly touched by your concern, though I won't say where.

dbphoenix said:
Why yes, Bertie, I am happy. And I will continue to be so. And I am truly touched by your concern, though I won't say where.
I am not concerned, that is the point.

If i were, I would solve all your riddles right away,

But It is best if you are happy and remain so.

Very Kind Regards and Best Wishes Once Again.

Nirvana

dbphoenix said:
Then neither am I, Bertie. See how that all works out?
It works itself out "perfectly", a very satisfactory state of affairs indeed.
icon10.gif

I am pleased.
icon10.gif

dbphoenix said:
And I'm so pleased that you're pleased.
Oh..Good...Excellent...and now teatime....here in England everything stops for tea.

Enjoy your Lunch, Ta Ta.:cheesy:

Nite Nite

:idea:
I've just realised - this isn't a thread on T2W - it's a script for the closing credits of 'The Walton's' or 'The Magic Roundabout' Isn't it?
Tim.

Did you all stop for Harry Hill? - I notice the crap ended about 5:35 PM.

I dread to think how much of the net is clogged with rubbish like this thread.

BF1 said:
.....Don`t trade, just write a book/DVD or CD on how to supposedly do it.

Have you noticed how all these so called traders can find the time to write all these books etc. on how to trade? But what gets me is how there seems to be a circle amongst them that write introductions on each others books saying how great this and that particular book/dvd is.

Just had another email promoting John Pipers The Way To Trade and in the sales pitch is quotes from the likes of Elder saying how brill the book is! You see it time and again in these books, each of them promoting each other.

I met John Piper on a professional basis in the hope to give me some guidance to becoming a trader. He spent a quarter of `my` hour on the phone dealing with another of his services and then made my pocket £200 lighter for the benefit of telling me I need a system! For another £2.5k pa he`d help devise one! Yeah right.

It just brings it home to me that it must be far easier to write about trading then actually doing it.

Maybe Im just being cynical?

If these so called gurus could trade they would be managing hedge funds with millions not writing books or offering to develope systems for new traders. Shall I call Steve Cohen to see if he will sell me a system for $10k!!!!