Jdtrader - day trading

GBP/USD

Short 1.6052

BoE today, will there be 25 million QE ? if so this FX should fall a LOT lol

But no change expected. This could be expected Nov if economy drops.

My R level 1.6038 broken but now falling back to this level, if it fails to push up further then 1.5900 or lower on the cards.

This is just the view of a novice trader, any thoughts ?

Why is it when I go out or log off the FX market moves 50-100 pips but when I'm in front of the computer it just ticks a long.

Is there a camera watching me ?

"Quick he's gone, lets push" :LOL:

my r level 1.6038 broken but now falling back to this level, if it fails to push up further then 1.5900 or lower on the cards.

why?

Just before the BoE report I cancelled my BUY order at 1.6085, this was a good move !

Got one position open SELL 1.6070 at 1.6058

got greedy........should of closed at 1.6045 for 3 open positions +£1.50 but did not at went back to entry stops, no loss but missed profit

GBP/USD

Short 1.6052

BoE today, will there be 25 million QE ? if so this FX should fall a LOT lol

But no change expected. This could be expected Nov if economy drops.

My R level 1.6038 broken but now falling back to this level, if it fails to push up further then 1.5900 or lower on the cards.

This is just the view of a novice trader, any thoughts ?

9.45am re-broke the 1.6038 at 1.6096 at this post

I have scalped this run, in profit with one position open. Logging off at 4.30pm so will report back then

Ok thats my trading day over.

Today Open Bal. $76.17 close $78.62
+$2.45
+$1.25 from start

Missed out on $1.50+ as I got greedy so could of been up nearly $4 today, I feel I know where I am on GBP/USD, I'm using 3 charts 1hr, 15min and 1 min.

I like the way Oanda works out the costs for you, I've set up to trade 10% order size with 25 pip stop loss and 25 pip T.S. But I do tinker with this once the trade is open to take events and price movements into consideration.

Learning lots each day and feel at ease with the Oanda platform.

Ok off to work.................

jdtrader,
you certainly seem to be getting the money management right well done!

Friday 9th Oct 2009

Morning Traders

Thanks Gamma, I know 2% is the norm but can't go that low yet. At this level I'm on about 2-2.5 cents per pip.

Ok just re-charted to see the up trend is now a down trend from yesterday 17.30. At the time of this post no Support hit yet so wll follow trend lines down to take my BUY & SELLS.

Ok good luck guys

Open: $78.62

Hi Guys

Hope you had a good day ?

Morning session was bad for me and made some wrong moves which put me down at 12.10pm to $77.12.

But stuck with my charts re-thought my day and turned it around to be at £80.20 now with one position seill open,

SELL 1.6001 with 30 pip T.S

Just hit 1.5931 so got locked profit from 1.6001. Opening bell in a few mins so it could drop further ? We will see.

Feel I'm charting better now and must remember the "TREND IS YOUR FRIEND" lol

Logging off at 16.30 so I'm not going to open any more positions today and let this SHORT run, will give final report there.

Monday has the U.S. on holiday

how'd you do that?!? always wondered and never found out lawl

At the bottom of site hit CONTACT US

Then send email requesting a change of heading and give them your new heading, then they change it :smart:

GBP/USD

1.5900 broken

Now what do I do:

Leave short open over the weekend ?

Close take profit ?