Jake Bernstein, what do you think

funny but, normally I'm the first one to slag off any post about an alleged "guru" blah blah blah

but I happen to think Bernstein isn't too bad, as far as these people go; and say so

and end up getting harassed by small-minded chumps who normally suck up to these idiots only to slag them off when they don't become millionaires overnight

funny old world inn'it ....

Ratkill,
I don't know if your imbalance is chemical in nature or environmental but, clearly, you are the most hostile piece of shi* on this forum.

You make ad hominum attacks on nearly everyone on this forum.

A real, profitable trader would not stoop to your lows and would be concerned just with trading and not with continuously spewing venom.

Clearly you are a loser in life. Anyone with a clear mind would attest to that.

You write utter horseshi* such as : "only 1 in 10 trades are money makers and if you can't accept that you should not be trading"

Are you out of your mind ratkill?

Do you really believe that breakouts are the only way to play this game?

There are a million ways to play this game.

Obviously, you are severely imbalanced and emotionally disturbed and you have a desperate need to take out your misery on other traders.

Ratkill, you need a padded cell and ANYONE with a clear mind would agree with that.

By the way, how many psychiatric medications do you take?
I''m certain that Thorazine is one of them- you psychotic piece of shi*!!!

there's a ticket waiting for you at LHR any time you want to to say that to my face wee boy......

i believe rathcoole made money from trading..

traders tend to act accordingly with their previous experience, once you've made money you had 'more' and 'more' confident. whenever they've encounter something different from their 'system' or belief, they tend to mock it for whatever reason.

rathcoole just need something to occupy his mind while the trades making money, everyone does.. lol :LOL:

but seriously.
mr arsole (you couldn't make that name up in a move Quentin) has hilarioulsy decided to change the town where I come from, Rathcoole, into "Ratkill".
I'm blown away by his persipacity, his wit and his cutting-edge humour

you see why he will always beat me in open discourse - because he is just so much more humorous than I am
(by the way RSchlog, a dictionary is available for fick fooks like yew)

btw, your Public Profile states that you are currently viewing this VERY thread, but there seems little in the way of response from you ?
particulary my PM where I offered to pay for your flight to Thailand so you can speak to me face to face ....

A real, profitable trader would not stoop to your lows and would be concerned just with trading and not with continuously spewing venom.

being a "real, profitable trader" I'm not chasing stochastic reversals, MACD meltdowns or any other paraphernalia, I'm just waiting til price comes down to 1041.5 so I can short it.

If it happens, it happens,
if it doesn't, c'est la vie (a bit of Norwegian for you there you fick fook)

I'll wait to go Long again at 1047 .... (out at 1055 before, so already 8+2+1 points bagged = @rsoles monthly salary flipping boigers)

oh goodness me, trade triggers posted in advance !!!!!
..kinda reminds me of Mr Arsole...Not

being a "real, profitable trader" I'm not chasing stochastic reversals, MACD meltdowns or any other paraphernalia, I'm just waiting til price comes down to 1041.5 so I can short it.

If it happens, it happens,
if it doesn't, c'est la vie (a bit of Norwegian for you there you fick fook)

I'll wait to go Long again at 1047 .... (out at 1055 before, so already 8+2+1 points bagged = @rsoles monthly salary flipping boigers)

oh goodness me, trade triggers posted in advance !!!!!
..kinda reminds me of Mr Arsole...Not

you looking at S&P 500?

Attachments

• s_p500.JPG
    s_p500.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 270
i was lookinh forward to a short from 1041.5
but now we've broken out from the Weekly Long at 1051.5,
I guess I'm on the Buy side til we get back thru Weekly reversal at 1036.5

sorry, noobs, w@nkas and assorted mis-fits.
No indicators, no "overbought/oversold" bollox, just triggers clearly stated in advance.....

No indicators, no "overbought/oversold" bollox, just triggers clearly stated in advance.....

im not sure hows your strategy/approach to enter the market. have you share it somewhere in this forum? please let me know

ooooohhh ooohh , maybe we'll bounce straight off (Weekly BOL) 1051.5 again and go Long again ???

who the fook cares ? It's so easy, there's so much money to be made, why do you gadges make life so difficult for yourselves ?

if the worst comes to the worst, simply learn the Crabel ORB with "Stretch"
Today's Open at 1043, Stretch at "5", so Short at 1038, or in this case, Long at 1048 with a target of 1053,
with Trailing Stop, out at 1055, 7 points in 93 minutes
goodnight Irene ....