Would you do this

By sending an email to some one to possible help him/her find the person he was referring to (if it is the same person, which I don't know yet if it is), is that breaking the rules here? If it is then I appologise but I didn't post it here because I thought that would be inappropiate, hence the email.

cheers

Maybe announcing to the original poster that you have 'sent mail' gives it away...:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by TheBramble
Having been trading ‘since 2006’ is not really that a big a deal and certainly not something I would headline as a key selling point.

Don't know where you are getting your facts from but I have been trading since the early 90's and if your talking about Ron's trading your right he started in early 2006 and retired from his job by late 2006, not bad for someone who did not know how to trade back then to replace a $60,000 income in less than 6 months.

The only reason we set up the company was because people approached us to do so, my passion is trading, not running a business. And there is more than 3 people in the company.

Bye

The only reason we set up the company was because people approached us to do so, my passion is trading, not running a business. And there is more than 3 people in the company.
Yeah, I'd swap and do a grunt job I hated in place of something I'm passionate about just because 'people approached me' too.

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Hope this isn't 1pipatatime saying goodbye as well?