Isiris Horse Racing System

Henry Rix sounds good if you listen to Andy but you don't seem to think he's particularly good ,

Anyone who has followed Mr Rix will know that he has a "Feast or Famine" performance record. He used to be one of the NAPS tipsters in the old Sporting Life (no longer published), and more latterly in the Racing Post. He would often win these competitions that listed up to 60 tipsters. However, many of his wins were where he had tipped very high priced winners and there were relatively few of these. So whilst he may have profitable runs he also often had runs of 20 or more losers.

Still it is each to their own here but I would not expect ongoing regular earnings.

Paul

Trader333 said:
Anyone who has followed Mr Rix will know that he has a "Feast or Famine" performance record. He used to be one of the NAPS tipsters in the old Sporting Life (no longer published), and more latterly in the Racing Post. He would often win these competitions that listed up to 60 tipsters. However, many of his wins were where he had tipped very high priced winners and there were relatively few of these. So whilst he may have profitable runs he also often had runs of 20 or more losers.

Still it is each to their own here but I would not expect ongoing regular earnings.

Paul

Actually Paul he does generally deliver regular monthly profits during the flat season where most of his bets are. During the jump season there are only usually around 1-2 bets every week.

Andy

firstdatephil said:
They assure me that 90% of their selections, which are favourites or second favourites do not win, but I want to know to what extent that is true.
Well, be _very_ careful, Phil. That's not something that gets independently monitored anywhere that I'm aware of, anyway. It's _extremely_ difficult to make consistent profits from daily laying for quite a large variety of different reasons. You have only to look at the chat in the laying forums to appreciate the manifold difficulties that people have.

Also note that the variability is statistically _far_ more significant to the results than in the case with other forms of betting! A dip from 90% to 80% in the results would _certainly_ make the difference between profits and substantial losses. (No, I know it doesn't seem like it, but in practice it will, because the reality is that you won't consistently be laying at better prices than SP anyway).

I'm a fully paid up Isiris subscriber and even I wouldn't dream of betting those. I hope that tells you something, anyway!

Trader333 said:
Anyone who has followed Mr Rix will know that he has a "Feast or Famine" performance record.
Agreed. Reminds me slightly of Larry williams winning trading competitions! I also believe (from gossip only, admittedly, and obviously I can't prove it) that by no means does he always back his own tips himself, which I find rather off-putting.

statsman said:
i joined 2005 .....STAY AWAY I think some of the bets are bull sh** and are being layed on bf , i do not trust this man ,and i think he gives out some free daily bets to increase the price on some of his connections horse i have spent a lot of time looking in to this and in the last 4 weeks i picked 3 races in which i thought he might play and later that day he bet in those races and the horse which i thought he had connections with duly won and got backed in very late his main account bets are crap recent bets are 1-66 1-33 13/8 ew 5 runners, the only bets in which he advertise his results.also his offfice number is a mobile phone with a switched net work so the phone number details are not easy to trace...very clever. (he think) he is also a banned teacher for horse whipping young girls at his ex school he made them take there knickers off.... sick focker he has had a lot of complaints about his adverts as well about his profit claims but just get letters of his connections to back his claims...he his heading for a fall i will make sure of that,
thanks for this post! i was seriously considering subscribing to isiris. do you have any first-hand knowledge of henry rix? i have heard that he does tend to have long losing runs but consistently makes 300 points profit annually,which has to be worth a look. he claims all selections are proofed to the racing post in advance...???? but then again isiris say much the same.

houdani said:
thanks for this post! i was seriously considering subscribing to isiris. do you have any first-hand knowledge of henry rix? i have heard that he does tend to have long losing runs but consistently makes 300 points profit annually,which has to be worth a look. he claims all selections are proofed to the racing post in advance...???? but then again isiris say much the same.

I have experience of both.

Lost a pile last year with Isiris and didn't rejoin. Earlier posts about him laying his own bets I'd agree with. I also watched his selections and they'd shorten as he gave them out and then drift like hell just before the off.

Henry Rix is a similarly weird beast. I am convinced that he is working with bookies/connections to shorten the price of horses that won't win to get them heavily backed and available for laying. Was in Ladbrokes shop to watch a race he'd given a horse on and the Ladbrokes commentary team said just before the off that Henry Rix had tipped this particular horse for the race. The price shortened even further and the horse ran like a donkey. I'm still a member though as he does generally deliver profit - although not his 300+ point claims. You can hardly ever get the prices he advises anywhere. He is as as at the start of today on what I think to be about a 30 run losing streak.

He has a horse in the 1.20 today and you can pobably work out for yourselves from the trends whether he's on 31 by the end of the day or back to 0..

andytoogood said:
I have experience of both.

Lost a pile last year with Isiris and didn't rejoin. Earlier posts about him laying his own bets I'd agree with. I also watched his selections and they'd shorten as he gave them out and then drift like hell just before the off.

Henry Rix is a similarly weird beast. I am convinced that he is working with bookies/connections to shorten the price of horses that won't win to get them heavily backed and available for laying. Was in Ladbrokes shop to watch a race he'd given a horse on and the Ladbrokes commentary team said just before the off that Henry Rix had tipped this particular horse for the race. The price shortened even further and the horse ran like a donkey. I'm still a member though as he does generally deliver profit - although not his 300+ point claims. You can hardly ever get the prices he advises anywhere. He is as as at the start of today on what I think to be about a 30 run losing streak.

He has a horse in the 1.20 today and you can pobably work out for yourselves from the trends whether he's on 31 by the end of the day or back to 0..
checked an earlier thread you posted around april andy, you said you were up around £5000 profit to £100 level stakes in just a month. is it safe to assume that you have now given back most of that with henrys 30 plus? losing run? let me know roughly how well the service has performed this year compared to claims on his website. thats got to be soul destroying backing thirty consecutive losers at £100 a point!

houdani said:
checked an earlier thread you posted around april andy, you said you were up around £5000 profit to £100 level stakes in just a month. is it safe to assume that you have now given back most of that with henrys 30 plus? losing run? let me know roughly how well the service has performed this year compared to claims on his website. thats got to be soul destroying backing thirty consecutive losers at £100 a point!

You're close. I've reduced my stakes down to £20 per point but if I was at £100 I'd have lost around £8000. I reduced my stakes when we'd gone 15 without a win. What claims does he make about this year on his website? I couldn't see anything when I had a quick look.

Today was another loser. Oddly the horse was given out at SP when a price was available. Alarm bells rang when the horse drfited just before the off - sort of confirms my suspicions I think. If you didn't work it out the horse was Everest.

andytoogood said:
You're close. I've reduced my stakes down to £20 per point but if I was at £100 I'd have lost around £8000. I reduced my stakes when we'd gone 15 without a win. What claims does he make about this year on his website? I couldn't see anything when I had a quick look.

Today was another loser. Oddly the horse was given out at SP when a price was available. Alarm bells rang when the horse drfited just before the off - sort of confirms my suspicions I think. If you didn't work it out the horse was Everest.
i agree andy, for someone who bills himself as the nations foremost tipster he certainly seems to have some alarming betting patterns. i saw in the racing post last saturday that he had another advertisement claiming his clients were up somewhere around £5500 to £100 level stakes this year, all i can say is the man must have had a string of massive priced winners in january ?????

houdani said:
i agree andy, for someone who bills himself as the nations foremost tipster he certainly seems to have some alarming betting patterns. i saw in the racing post last saturday that he had another advertisement claiming his clients were up somewhere around £5500 to £100 level stakes this year, all i can say is the man must have had a string of massive priced winners in january ?????

I can assure you he didn't. He does very few bets during the NH season.
I must be an idiot 'cause I can't see how anyone can be £5500 up to any stake with his bets.

Four horses given tonight. 2 in both the 2.30 and 3.05 tomorrow so we'll see if he hits 35 on his losing streak by tomorrow around 3.15...

isiris is back up and running, the most amazing tipster service you could EVER have. since boxing day 32 selections, 27 winners.... top service, no good trying it for a week its the long term that counts

isiris is back up and running, the most amazing tipster service you could EVER have. since boxing day 32 selections, 27 winners.... top service, no good trying it for a week its the long term that counts

i do not think its the same isiris as i heard he is in india, the telephone number is manchester and altough the advertising looks the same, i would bet he was no longer behind it.

i have joined isiris and henry rix years ago, i made a profit with them both but again the majority of replies on here say these services are no good, its the same with brimardon, imo it comes down to if you are a loser now unless you do exactly what they tell you then you will lose even though the service has made others money those that lose can lose even on a winning service.

a very strong pattern is emerging on this forum over this last 6 years especially on the brimardon thread, these services make money no question of that but some cannot make money as they are losers, (hold on im trying to get to the point without causing offence) if you are a loser even on a winning system they will overide the information given and blend it in with all the losing knowledge they have aquired over the years, they then do what they want to do themselves.

They then blame the service for losing them money when in fact they have lost it themselves, as a example if a service has 2 bets at 2-00 and 2-30 both winning, the member has made say a easy £300, do you think that person stops with that £300 profit?
no, he then bets his own selections and loses the £300 and when he comments on forums about joining these services , he is right he never made money but he forgets to tell you why he never made money.

the person without any racing knowledge and views it as a way to make money will always beat the gambler who just gambles and the prime motivation of these gamblers is not winning money its the buzz or the thrill of backing a winner.

i do not think its the same isiris as i heard he is in india, the telephone number is manchester and altough the advertising looks the same, i would bet he was no longer behind it.

i have joined isiris and henry rix years ago, i made a profit with them both but again the majority of replies on here say these services are no good, its the same with brimardon, imo it comes down to if you are a loser now unless you do exactly what they tell you then you will lose even though the service has made others money those that lose can lose even on a winning service.

a very strong pattern is emerging on this forum over this last 6 years especially on the brimardon thread, these services make money no question of that but some cannot make money as they are losers, (hold on im trying to get to the point without causing offence) if you are a loser even on a winning system they will overide the information given and blend it in with all the losing knowledge they have aquired over the years, they then do what they want to do themselves.

They then blame the service for losing them money when in fact they have lost it themselves, as a example if a service has 2 bets at 2-00 and 2-30 both winning, the member has made say a easy £300, do you think that person stops with that £300 profit?
no, he then bets his own selections and loses the £300 and when he comments on forums about joining these services , he is right he never made money but he forgets to tell you why he never made money.

the person without any racing knowledge and views it as a way to make money will always beat the gambler who just gambles and the prime motivation of these gamblers is not winning money its the buzz or the thrill of backing a winner.

This persons information regarding Isiris Racing is NOT correct. Kevin Booth is NOT in India, he is in the UK and has been running Isiris as normal for the past 18 months.
Profits are in the region of 40k to £100 per point.

Why PM U. Post any info you may have on trade2win for all to see unless you are soliciting for business:eek:

I posted a message explaining a bit about it but it was deleted, so I thought I'd try the PM route. I run a value betting system basically, looking for users who want a free trial.

Found this link to The Retirement Staking Plan:-

Grandstand Publishing ::

I still don't like betting on horses. The races seem too easy to fix and I don't trust anything with 4 legs or the small people who ride them :)

Thanks for shearing this site but I love horse racing, I agreed that the fixing in horse racing is easy but not like as you saying. and yes I want to thanks to the owner of the thread for posting this topic.

Last edited: