Isiris Horse Racing System

gregh285 said:
www.alays.co.uk is the best i have used
Not so sure about them. For instance, in September 2004 they made a loss, but that page is "inconveniently" missing from the results published on their website, which doesn't exactly inspire confidence, does it?

andytoogood said:
The best service I've come across if also the cheapest - Steve Smith Eccles at Sporting Life is only £10.99 a month.
Seems to be £40 per month. 3 out of the last 6 weeks have been losing, and the profits in the profitable weeks are always a fraction of the stakes. And that's all from his own figures! Can this service really be the best?

Roberto said:
Seems to be £40 per month. 3 out of the last 6 weeks have been losing, and the profits in the profitable weeks are always a fraction of the stakes. And that's all from his own figures! Can this service really be the best?

Yes, he put his prices up and started a hookup with Bet2Go and everything went to hell! Must be something about greed? :)

Still, I can't complain, I'm well up and the last 2 weeks have been very profitable.

andytoogood said:
I'm well up and the last 2 weeks have been very profitable.
That's encouraging, anyway. Isiris might be getting back to normal, now, also. Kevin is back and they had a 4/1 winner (at least that was what I got) and two 2nds today. Also a winner yesterday. Not dramatically profitable but encouraging. It was a bad month while Kevin was away, as you said.

I didn't think there was a winner yesterday?

And a losing main account today that I fortunately didn't do. Thought it was desparation to get one in and I was right.

Did you listen to the 'I was taken hostage' message and what did you think of it?

andytoogood said:
I didn't think there was a winner yesterday?
According to my scribbled notes I got 3/1 on the winner of the 1.55 at Sandown. I _think_ that was yesterday but it's undeniably true that I have a memory like a sieve, and the attention-span of a goldfish for horse-racing. No, I didn't hear the "hostage message" but saw your post here later and wished I had done! I've never dialled the back-up number at all, to be honest.

No complaints today either ... a nice winner and a 10-1 e/w second as well. Wish he could do that every day. :)

Big Bad Bob - Isiris

HELLO BOB - I joined up to isiris and founf it very profitable - you have to have a betting bank and stick iwth the plan, of course,
One cheltenham - it gave me 3 horses - all won 9/1 6/1 and 28/1
this returning me over £10 K.

anyway, I have every DECENT uk tipsters information on a premium line, however continue reading, each message lasts 30 seconds and it costs 75p per call - no catch.

its seperate numbers for each one - ie

isiris own no.
melv collier - own no.
wining line - own number

etc etc

email me if you want them- [email protected]

Cheers.

also check out www.ukhorseracing.co.uk, free site - - excellant - has a laying site for £70 per quarter - tremendous profits

and

www.adrianmassey.com - again free, classy

Last edited:
Just for anybody who is interested in betting on horses to win, I suggest Alex Gorrie. Honest, Relaible and turned out 60pts prof this yr. This does not include his Dark Horse bets either. I know for a fact that this new season 04/05 he has 4 horses himself in training so info should be good.

also supplies betting advice to Dailt sport. his website. www.worldwidebettingadvice.co.uk

If you have the ability (brains) to trade the financial markets, why do you pay someone for tips ?

Patterns are not exclusive to price charts. A little bit of effort is all that is required.

ANDY D

Im not sure about Gorrie - I once joined his BIG STING syndacite in which he promised 3 winners in one day which he delivered. Winning over 10k

however his premium rate line is not that hot.......if u are phoning it dont, ill email you his selections.

PAINTACE said:
If you have the ability (brains) to trade the financial markets, why do you pay someone for tips ?

Patterns are not exclusive to price charts. A little bit of effort is all that is required.

PAINT ACE !, RACING IS CROOKED THATS WHY!!

"RACING IS CROOKED " is that playing within the rules of the sport to the maximum advantage or poeple cheat on a regular basis?

"he promised 3 winners in one day which he delivered. Winning over 10k"
were these 3 selections based on 'inside' information or common sense?

He done it three years on the bounce. One of the horses was his own horse called Dirab. It ran at Beverly and was 7/1 your money in the morning and went of at 7/4 favourite after th other two had one. I was told he'd been wainting 8 months for the gamble which won. He has owned a string of horses Interstice, Powder River, Dirab etc... that he mainly runs and buys in Chezq Republicj or africa. If yuo watch them when they run in UK they are given the worst rides, dont try and at wrong distances going - then soon ast he handicap mark is down considerably voila hey get gambles from 25/1 nito 5/1 and sqoosh it

jimmyw1 said:
He done it three years on the bounce. One of the horses was his own horse called Dirab. It ran at Beverly and was 7/1 your money in the morning and went of at 7/4 favourite after th other two had one. I was told he'd been wainting 8 months for the gamble which won. He has owned a string of horses Interstice, Powder River, Dirab etc... that he mainly runs and buys in Chezq Republicj or africa. If yuo watch them when they run in UK they are given the worst rides, dont try and at wrong distances going - then soon ast he handicap mark is down considerably voila hey get gambles from 25/1 nito 5/1 and sqoosh it

jimmy, when gorrie does one of these this year give me a shout!

cheers!

hi Jimmy, i was a member of the big sting this year and unfortunately none of the three won. he said it was the first time in 8 years the BS service drew a blank! i lost a bundle.

email selections

jimmyw1 said:
ANDY D

Im not sure about Gorrie - I once joined his BIG STING syndacite in which he promised 3 winners in one day which he delivered. Winning over 10k

however his premium rate line is not that hot.......if u are phoning it dont, ill email you his selections.

I would like the selections if poss.
many thanks

Has anybody put together their own horse racing system ?

I have been trying to do this for a couple of years now with limited success.

I have reached a point now where I have a system based on combinations of singles and doubles, which is profitable over time, but which yields a smallish return.

I do this just for fun but it's pretty frustrating.

Much more difficult than day-trading.

I thought about laying horses but it seems that one winning horse can lose what you made on your last 10 winning losers, or am I wrong ?

Thank you Tony, thought someone would latch on to that one.

Not sure though which is more attractive.

A Red Rum lookalike or Camilla ? :cheesy: