Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

of course there's something to be critical about GumRai.

actually plenty, you see by rights this thread shouldn't even exist! by rights it should never have got started. or at least have bit the dust early on, along with the op for link spamming of a single site. his link posting buddy was banned, as was the op for a short while, but given another chance. and that's probably more than likely why there was no link in the opening post on this occasion, as his link posting bud was in limbo. though the op got it in later, and probably still there :rolleyes:

it's all affiliate link driven, all the false testimonies online are peddled out by a select few right across the forum sphere. the same shills posting in support of this. i am frankly amazed that its allowed here, though shouldn't be surprised really as vendors get away with all sorts nowadays.

there's $26k of courses to get muppets hooked on here. so of course they'll try it on, and the affiliates push the boat out for this.

you'd probably be better off seeking out forexbangbangs rubbish, at least that'll cost you a lot less.

(n)

@NatC don't let these fellas put you off. But then again, you are probably better off keeping away from T2W.

My conclusion (then I will **** off.) I believe Mitchem does trade profitably over the year. Its not the best system and does have room for improvement but it's profitable, he is disciplined with it and that's the bottom line. I have no idea whether he is successful if he instils the qualities of discipline through to his clients, or if his logic for his method is realistic/believable. For some it may work for other it will not. His signal service alongside his method is a good idea but if the method isn't going to work for you then it merely makes the trader rely on Mitchem for signals. Price wise it is expensive for a mediocre strategy and you might be better off looking at a method with more logical reasoning, and then learn by trial and error. Experience is the greatest teacher and you are better off blowing 2K on a small live account over the course of a year or two (as demo's just don't give you the psychological training you need). Then you can spend any extra money on improving your psychology with a trading psychology mentor (as this is an area where most traders fail and wrongly blame the 'system'). But if its a signal service that you want then Mitchem might be your man (considering that most signal services tend to be dead in the water in their first year).

Even the secret Nazi box is cheaper, and thats an absolutely amazing system.

this one?
"Guy Cohen tells the gripping story of a man who escaped from the Nazis and then used a "Secret Box" to generate two million dollars ... a secret which is now being revealed after fifty years to Guy Cohen's customers"

in searching for how much $ for the nazi box, for fair comparison you understand, to forexbangbang's magnificent scam, which was incidently also allowed continued extended air time on t2w, i happened on the testimonials for the nazi box thingy. one has fraudulent picture to give the impression it's real! there's no reason to believe the others are real, who'd have guessed that!

"Outstanding Success" testimonial by N. Blake pic appears @ Physical Therapist Jobs, Physical Therapy Jobs, Physical Therapy Assistant Jobs, Physical Therapist Resumes

lost interest and i never did find how much it was. so can only conclude, judging by the reviews, it has bangbang beat for value. where do i sign up! every man and his dog is cheaper than andrew. even trading traders having a fire sale and dumping courses like they going out of fashion. teach vendors to come here spamming their crap wont it :)

@NatC don't let these fellas put you off. But then again, you are probably better off keeping away from T2W.

My conclusion (then I will **** off.) I believe Mitchem does trade profitably over the year. Its not the best system and does have room for improvement but it's profitable, he is disciplined with it and that's the bottom line. I have no idea whether he is successful if he instils the qualities of discipline through to his clients, or if his logic for his method is realistic/believable. For some it may work for other it will not. His signal service alongside his method is a good idea but if the method isn't going to work for you then it merely makes the trader rely on Mitchem for signals. Price wise it is expensive for a mediocre strategy and you might be better off looking at a method with more logical reasoning, and then learn by trial and error. Experience is the greatest teacher and you are better off blowing 2K on a small live account over the course of a year or two (as demo's just don't give you the psychological training you need). Then you can spend any extra money on improving your psychology with a trading psychology mentor (as this is an area where most traders fail and wrongly blame the 'system'). But if its a signal service that you want then Mitchem might be your man (considering that most signal services tend to be dead in the water in their first year).

Yes, you are right to suggest live trading experience is the way to go. For the developing trading thinking of buying this over priced video training should consider DIY. the following is the recipe of Michem's simple method:

1. Oscillator indicator; he uses stochastic. then apply divergences; hidden or regular. you find an auto divergence tool on the web. You can also use RSI or MACD.
2. Candlestick patterns for locating Pin Bars, Inside Bars, Outside Bars. Auto candle sticks are available on the web.
3.Bollinger bands, on your MT4 platform
4. daily, weekly, monthly pivots
5. Fibonacci retracement and extensions use to forecast support and resistance
6. Price support and resistance, horizontal and diagonal trendlines
7. fund your FX broker's account with 2k you saved for not buying Michem's course.
8. Trade with a micro lots 10c per pip, use only between 20 to 40 pips stoploss. Take profit at 2:1 or more
9. Journal and print ALL your trades, or better start an online blog
10. Trading plan: plot support and resistance on your chart by using above, 4,5 and 6. when the price comes to your zone and you have confirming Bollinger bands upper or lower bands,pin bar,outside bars,inside bars, and you see divergence on your oscillator i.e. stochastics, the you have an opportunity to sell or buy.

This DIY method is far better than sending 2k to an Internet Market Wizard.

this one?

"Guy Cohen tells the gripping story of a man who escaped from the Nazis and then used a "Secret Box" to generate two million dollars ... a secret which is now being revealed after fifty years to Guy Cohen's customers"

That's the one. I have it on very good authority from a very reliable source that he's an experienced trader and market pro.

Prospective Mitchem clients. Read the thread: "Buy My Trading Strategy - It's Brilliant!!" on traders laboratory.

Last edited:
the following is the recipe of Michem's simple method:

1. Oscillator indicator; he uses stochastic. then apply divergences; hidden or regular. you find an auto divergence tool on the web. You can also use RSI or MACD.
2. Candlestick patterns for locating Pin Bars, Inside Bars, Outside Bars. Auto candle sticks are available on the web.
3.Bollinger bands, on your MT4 platform
4. daily, weekly, monthly pivots
5. Fibonacci retracement and extensions use to forecast support and resistance
6. Price support and resistance, horizontal and diagonal trendlines
7. fund your FX broker's account with 2k you saved for not buying Michem's course.
8. Trade with a micro lots 10c per pip, use only between 20 to 40 pips stoploss. Take profit at 2:1 or more
9. Journal and print ALL your trades, or better start an online blog
10. Trading plan: plot support and resistance on your chart by using above, 4,5 and 6. when the price comes to your zone and you have confirming Bollinger bands upper or lower bands,pin bar,outside bars,inside bars, and you see divergence on your oscillator i.e. stochastics, the you have an opportunity to sell or buy.

As a recipe for trading, the above is merely a mishmash of indicators that Mr Andrew Mitchum has thrown together to make it appear as though he has some modicum of technical knowledge.

The brutal reality is that Andrew Mitchum, has no real forex experience and cannot demonstrate ANY long term successful trading.

He is just another run-of-the-mill internet marketer who has jumped onto bandwagon of using Forex as his marketing hook .
(n)

As a recipe for trading, the above is merely a mishmash of indicators that Mr Andrew Mitchum has thrown together to make it appear as though he has some modicum of technical knowledge.

The brutal reality is that Andrew Mitchum, has no real forex experience and cannot demonstrate ANY long term successful trading.

He is just another run-of-the-mill internet marketer who has jumped onto bandwagon of using Forex as his marketing hook .
(n)

Yeah Ok, don't be a knob and try and write something constructive.

(n)

any reason??

any reason??

Yes, there is.

If you need the reason spelling out for you, I have some gold mine stock you'll be interested in - the company has made a huge new find, but the news hasn't got out yet. And some land that is just about to be granted planning permission. And a company that has just invented a cure for cancer and is about to go public. And...(continued until people get the slightest modicum of common sense)

If you have any doubts about an educator; ask him the following:

1. Real track records; a statement from his broker

if he/she refuses to provide that; or find an exscuse not to; ask the following:

2. What is your primary source of income in the last financial year? answer should be one of the following:

A. Trading
B. Teaching
C. Selling Forex snake oil
D. B and C; and not A
E. None of the above

if you still can't get an answer; ask the following:

3. Can you please demonstrate trading skills in live trading room; for a period of a week or a month?

If you still can't get any answer; you are better off buying snake oil from Nigerian Market in East London. If you are not in London; find out where Nigerians hang out.

what materials did you actual received for your $2k? Also can post a chart with a typical set-up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi pplater,

Can you please tell me who you are as I do not believe you are actually a client of mine. I certainly do not have any clients from Barbados as far as I am aware but you may have made that up too ? If you are a client, then instead of writing inaccurate comments about me here, it would be much more sensible to email me directly telling me who you are and what your issue is. I have tried to private message you here but you are not accepting those either. After all, if you genuinely are a client I cannot help you if I don't know who you are and what your problem is can I ?

Regards
Andrew Mitchem

The fact is you are charging new/developing traders exorbitant amount of money for a system which is available free on various good websites. And all you are offering are series of videos and e-mail exchanges for $2K. LOL

You people make me laugh. You believe everything that's written on this site.
How can I refund someone when they are not even a client, come on people think about it. I have no idea who this person is even if they were a client so how can I refund them. Really !!!

You people make me laugh. You believe everything that's written on this site.
How can I refund someone when they are not even a client, come on people think about it. I have no idea who this person is even if they were a client so how can I refund them. Really !!!

Andrew,

What is the different between a proven free strategy and your $2K videos?

hi guys; first of all; we should welcome Mr. Andrew Mitchem to contribute to this thread. It is his right to defend his brand.

Fair enough; if the person claiming refund is not getting a refund; he/she is put on the spot right here by Andrew. Just send him an email identifying yourself; and if you don't get the refund; we discuss it from there. We should be professional in handling this matter.

On the other side; the assumptions presented by users here; that the strategy is available in the public domain; may or may not be relevant. Many strategies that are available in the public domain are indeed profitable; and majority are not.

I believe that the right question to ask is to ask Mr. Andrew; to post real track records of your trading; to back up the claims that you are teaching a real profitable strategy.

The answer to this question is necessary to evaluate products presented by educators or system vendors. I am sure you will not disagree with me that there are plenty of providers who don't necessary have a good product to offer; merely a repackaging what's available in public domain.

I am looking forward to see the records.

best.

Here is a copy of one of my live trading accounts from the last few months. The results speak for themselves.

Attachments

• A Mitchem Account #7.pdf
    322.2 KB · Views: 891
hi Andrew, i am impressed with the trading activity and the P&L.

couple of questions:
- statement date on top/right corner is showing as "1970 January 1, 00:00"
- do you have statement for a longer period of time; so to show losing/winning periods. one year or more will be ideal. this will show that the strategy worked in different market states; and also shows the likelihood characteristics of losing and winning months.
- why would you rely on teaching income; since you are profitable trading on your account

best.